Zoro is aiming for the world's most prestigious fighting title.

Sanji wants to see some fishes and this dude dont even show proper CoA usage.

Zoro murders him with hiryu kaen
Sanji wants to protect others, that's like the main point of his character, he obviously will get stronger for the sake of someone else since his will to protect others is way too stronk, the thriller bark moment proves it, the dude was barely alive yet still stood up and asked to be taken as a sacrifice so zoro and luffy could accomplish their dream

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji wants to protect others, that's like the main point of his character, he obviously will get stronger for the sake of someone else since his will to protect others is way too stronk, the thriller bark moment proves it, the dude was barely alive yet still stood up and asked to be taken as a sacrifice so zoro and luffy could accomplish their dream
That didn't move my heart even a little.

He could die for me and I wouldn't care. Like I do with majority of the Straw hats.

Sanji's power up are connected to will power and such, so it's not really a joke

Sanji's body always was weird, the dude healed frol 3rd degree burns in a few minutes, even by one piece standards that's not normal

And the raid suit isn't even a power up, sanji just uses it for stealth
Honestly i dont take it seriously.

1. His body is starting to change due to the raidsuit
2. His DJ and power of his fire is dependent upon his emotions
3. He has not been shown training

His all the sudden jump from Dressrosa to WCI to Wano/Oni.... through these types of power ups is skeptical, by OP standards not normal at all