Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Yes I'm, and I don't like how town are playing rn.

TP is bluffing for sure, guy's a jester or something that wants to get voted, last DP he gave up his posts when he saw people were lynching Tris (Which I was not a fan of btw)

we should ignore TP for now and focus on solving the TAC-AETHER-conqusitador thing.
This post is bad. T-Pein has damning results against Rej but you accuse him of being a jester and what to completely shove aside this situation between him and Rej? Yikes, Ali. Are you Rej's teammate?

I did get healed from the poison but I'm not sure if it confirms Rej. Scum can have town-friendly abilities to like doctor to make them appear townie. I do this all the time for my scum teams in my games. It makes it easier for them to draft a fake claim when they already have abilities that are town-friendly.

With Flower's post confirming to us that there are some mechanics that might appear bastard, this kicks the door open for Rej's innocent child write-up to be fake. I feel like the hosts needing to make such a post amid the discussion of "if the write-up is fake then the game's bastard which it's not" only gives more evidence to the write-up being fake cause if it wasn't then why would they need to tell us about some mechanics being considered bastard? I guess this might be considered angle-shooting, I'm not entirely sure, but it's what popped into my mind when I saw Flower's post. Nonetheless, T-Pein vs Rej is something that needs to be resolved. I say it should be top priority because there has to be a liar among those two. T-Pein being redirected or Rej getting bus driven aren't viable solutions either since T-Pein's action I assume checked if Rej's write-up was fake and that's not something that can be messed with through bus drivers or redirects.

There's also a liar amongst Ekko vs TAC between who was attacked cause there's only one failed kill. Unless there's a role that doesn't have failed kills show. But that doesn't add up. The SK is dead, mafia's kills so far seem to be connecting, and there appears to be only one vig. So if Tobi got killed by the vig, Nick was the mafia kill, then that failed kill is more likely than not a mafia one. I support TAC here, he probably got shot. But then if Ekko is mafia wouldn't he know that? No way a wolf Ekko is killing Misty. That only leaves one option here, Ekko is the cultist. Maybe he gained a kill shot when he got converted or when Xlaw died, or he was the second vig to start, or he's just fabricating this whole thing for no reason. That third option doesn't make any sense but something isn't adding up. Regardless, I'm on TAC's side and would prefer to lynch Ekko if it comes down between the two.

I'm also considering the possibility that TAC was bus driven with Misty explaining this whole thing as well as why Aether saw TAC visit someone when he, in fact, visited Misty all along. But I'm not sure why the doctor would want to protect Misty. It makes sense for TAC to be protected. He's a pretty likely target for mafia. Unless, Misty self-protected, and her protection got moved to TAC. @MistyCatGoddess did you self-protect? If so, then this is the only situation I can conclude wherein TAC, Aether, and Ekko are all telling the truth.

My apologies for the wallie. I had a lot on my mind as I was reading which I wanted to layout for y'all to see.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Usopp is scum if he thinks ThisAncientCenturion is bad at this juncture in the game. @Destroya made a post not so long ago explaining his ill thoughts.
This post is bad. T-Pein has damning results against Rej but you accuse him of being a jester and what to completely shove aside this situation between him and Rej? Yikes, Ali. Are you Rej's teammate?
Tbh ThisAncientCenturion wouldn't be shocked. TPein v. Rej is gonna need to be resolved soon too, since ThisAncientCenturion knows thisAncientCenturion was in fact shot. Usopp is lying or ThisAncientCenturion was bus driven. Which could explain Aethers results.

But Rej. v. Tpein is more urgent.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yesterday the message said that scum did something to king of wolves
and said that he will respawn again (so far none respawned)

it then said a gift will be given to someone, and tris sent a gift to tpein for the mafia killing the wofl of north, but ofc the gift turned out something else

we lynched tris and she flipped town, tpein remains a mystery but im starting to get slight scum read off them given nick's death (nick was one of the only players after tpein)

hayumi/tpein/emilia is possible but unliky all 3. maybe 1 of them is scum

rej/misty have a scum or 2 in them for sure. i think these r prio for today imo

ali (cal slot) and aether lean scum but gives no info

I did get healed from the poison but I'm not sure if it confirms Rej. Scum can have town-friendly abilities to like doctor to make them appear townie. I do this all the time for my scum teams in my games. It makes it easier for them to draft a fake claim when they already have abilities that are town-friendly.

With Flower's post confirming to us that there are some mechanics that might appear bastard, this kicks the door open for Rej's innocent child write-up to be fake. I feel like the hosts needing to make such a post amid the discussion of "if the write-up is fake then the game's bastard which it's not" only gives more evidence to the write-up being fake cause if it wasn't then why would they need to tell us about some mechanics being considered bastard? I guess this might be considered angle-shooting, I'm not entirely sure, but it's what popped into my mind when I saw Flower's post. Nonetheless, T-Pein vs Rej is something that needs to be resolved. I say it should be top priority because there has to be a liar among those two. T-Pein being redirected or Rej getting bus driven aren't viable solutions either since T-Pein's action I assume checked if Rej's write-up was fake and that's not something that can be messed with through bus drivers or redirects.

There's also a liar amongst Ekko vs TAC between who was attacked cause there's only one failed kill. Unless there's a role that doesn't have failed kills show. But that doesn't add up. The SK is dead, mafia's kills so far seem to be connecting, and there appears to be only one vig. So if Tobi got killed by the vig, Nick was the mafia kill, then that failed kill is more likely than not a mafia one. I support TAC here, he probably got shot. But then if Ekko is mafia wouldn't he know that? No way a wolf Ekko is killing Misty. That only leaves one option here, Ekko is the cultist. Maybe he gained a kill shot when he got converted or when Xlaw died, or he was the second vig to start, or he's just fabricating this whole thing for no reason. That third option doesn't make any sense but something isn't adding up. Regardless, I'm on TAC's side and would prefer to lynch Ekko if it comes down between the two.

I'm also considering the possibility that TAC was bus driven with Misty explaining this whole thing as well as why Aether saw TAC visit someone when he, in fact, visited Misty all along. But I'm not sure why the doctor would want to protect Misty. It makes sense for TAC to be protected. He's a pretty likely target for mafia. Unless, Misty self-protected, and her protection got moved to TAC. @MistyCatGoddess did you self-protect? If so, then this is the only situation I can conclude wherein TAC, Aether, and Ekko are all telling the truth.

My apologies for the wallie. I had a lot on my mind as I was reading which I wanted to layout for y'all to see.
I don’t like @ALI! at all. Between accusing T-Pein of jester for his claim and dodging @Underworld Broker ’s demand to say he’s Town he looks pretty scummy.

I agree this T-Pein/Rej thing has to be a priority. But my vote is still on Ali until he actually says he’s Town for UB.

As for Ekko, it isn’t impossible he got redirected to Tobi either if no one claims that kill. He could have been redirected to TAC or Tobi.

As for your cult idea. I’m about to go back and see everything he ever said about Xlaw/Juliet.

yesterday the message said that scum did something to king of wolves
and said that he will respawn again (so far none respawned)

it then said a gift will be given to someone, and tris sent a gift to tpein for the mafia killing the wofl of north, but ofc the gift turned out something else

we lynched tris and she flipped town, tpein remains a mystery but im starting to get slight scum read off them given nick's death (nick was one of the only players after tpein)

hayumi/tpein/emilia is possible but unliky all 3. maybe 1 of them is scum

rej/misty have a scum or 2 in them for sure. i think these r prio for today imo

ali (cal slot) and aether lean scum but gives no info
not u sussing me I’m town!! maybe my last messaged meant t pein is scum?

Oh don’t worry, I have plans for you worse than death itself

Please no pregnancy

Anyway. So far from what i've saw the census is that Rej is the lynch, i agree. The info gained from it would be immense regardless what he flips.

Tpein lying makes sense if Mafia wants to trade 1v1 but if i was mafia i woildnt go that deep. So i am inclined to believe Tpain on this. If Rej flips town a pain flips scum major props for that play

Eko vs TAC is weird. TAC is accusing Eko, Eko accusing Tac but if i missed, it is 3 am here after all, i dont see any pushing for the othet

Status
Not open for further replies.