Status
Not open for further replies.
Selfishness. I see it as him leaving and him not believing in the crew.

If he would have said Im going to take care of my family issues and come back... would have given him props to his character, but he didnt, he left the crew and put them in danger.

I did read the arc, thought it was awful and over extended. It was probably the most predictable arc out of the NW arcs. Sanji didnt Marry Pudding, Sanji was on good terms with his family in the end, Vinsmokes black mail Sanji, more betrayal... the only thing I did not predict was Sanji literally baking a cake to keep BM at bay

twist BM betrays Germa who didnt see that coming... just kidding everyone saw that coming from a mile away.

Drama wasnt there because everyone knew what was going to happen

It was selflessness, sanji, Nami brook, even jimbei, they all knew luffy had no chance to beat all the big mom pirates by themselves, so sanji at that point in time didn't know about bege and jimbei's plan, he tried to push luffy away so luffy wouldn't be in danger

It was literally stated twice during whole cake

If he said "I'm going to take care of family issues" luffy would've wanted to help him, that's not what sanji wanted since he wanted luffy to be safe

He didn't willingly put them in danger, he made a deal with big mom, she lied, he thought they were away from danger, he didn't leave him, he thought he was protecting them, it's not his fault

Also you and I have very different definitions of selfishness, for me going against your best interests for someone's else sake is pure selflessness

Ryuma: nobody knows him outside of irrelevant Wano characters

Sora: Hawkins, Drake and Law were shitting their pants when they found out about Sanji’s powers

Levels
Shuusui was used by Ryuma and got stolen when moria fought Kaido and corpse of Ryuma used it until zoro took it from him

Butt But guess what Tashigi knows about it only because it became famous with Ryuma's legendary tale

Now its PROVEN you are credit less sped running by head canons :milaugh::myman::gokulaugh::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

It was selflessness, sanji, Nami brook, even jimbei, they all knew luffy had no chance to beat all the big mom pirates by themselves, so sanji at that point in time didn't know about bege and jimbei's plan, he tried to push luffy away so luffy wouldn't be in danger

It was literally stated twice during whole cake

If he said "I'm going to take care of family issues" luffy would've wanted to help him, that's not what sanji wanted since he wanted luffy to be safe

He didn't willingly put them in danger, he made a deal with big mom, she lied, he thought they were away from danger, he didn't leave him, he thought he was protecting them, it's not his fault

Also you and I have very different definitions of selfishness, for me going against your best interests for someone's else sake is pure selflessness
Stop wasting your time, he wont never understand things like that, i already tried :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

These are the same people who complain about the "lack of tension" and "Fairy Tail" type of shit :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.