Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is what I was thinking last night as well the the Culted player will be the toughest to get rid of. But at least we know that it was Juliet that Culted someone so that might make it easier.
it doesnt rly make it that much easier. we r lucky convert failed last day, but the fact that its a day convert means literally all town roleblocks r useless and it sux to deal with that on top of mafia

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok so thinking about the game state rn

i think with the amount of confidence tpein and emilia displayed, they have to be just town. it wud be stupid if they open wolfed and yeeted town like that because they certainly wont have enough vote power to stop us from yeeting them next day

meaning im willing to take their stuff with a grain of salt and leave misty's lynch once again...

if rej flips scum here tpein/emi r cleared from being mafia, and frankly i dont think they wud make themselves such good faction kill targets if they were cult. they r probably just town and mafia will look to silence them soon for what they've done

i do see the cases drago and UB made on ali and i also agree on those, calling tpein jester was out of place and him surviving vig kill is just as bad as misty, even worst since it was a day kill. both rej and ali r also super inactive so chances of hitting scum in them is very very high.

lastly is falls down to where did my kill go exactly. did it hit misty or TAC and how is TAC so confident it hit him? there must be some busdrive shenanigens between misty and TAC and i feel like aether has taken decent advantage off this and tried to make TAC look sus out of no where to derail from rej, but him voting rej soon after and him being willing to let TAC go leans townish mindset on him

i have no idea who subbed for zem, but that person is a good cult/culted candidate and we shud look at them as well.

everyone outside of those is practically town one way or another unless we get more cult today

Right. Then he needs to be the lynch.

Vote Lynch Ali
The current theory is that my ability should have priority over all other abilities and I could take him out of the game. That way we can resolve this Rej/T-Pein thing tonight. Which I agreed to because it looked like only me and @Underworld Broker wanted to go the Ali route.

But I’m all for lynching Ali rn if we can get the voting power.

Status
Not open for further replies.