Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And your case on me based on wording on my claim is cery wrak, we are not supposed to copy our roles you know nor did i want to disclose my full role to scum.

Are you scum? I need to check who did you replace.
getting defensive are we? There is nothing restricting you from claiming outright that you are tracker with confidence, instead you chose to be ambiguous, possibly because you wanted to be flexible enough when get counter claimed, but since you werent countered immediately, you went with the tracker narrative. It just looks bad man

Kenqing - alignment cop

Passive: protection star: you get a bulletproof vest for your first kill attempt throughout the game.
Active: Shrimp inspection: Inspection will reveal a target's alignment

as for actions
N1: Nick -> Town
N2-> fruit -> Town

Do you have elementaal type ability as well?

getting defensive are we? There is nothing restricting you from claiming outright that you are tracker with confidence, instead you chose to be ambiguous, possibly because you wanted to be flexible enough when get counter claimed, but since you werent countered immediately, you went with the tracker narrative. It just looks bad man

I am just saying i am town. You are either wrong or trying to make a narrative.

Other than this tracking stuff i have offensive ability with fiery arrows and defensive one called gliding champion anyway. Since everyone seems to be claiming.

Think he was one amongst a few ppl who answered me D1 on who they'd wanna lynch and Uwu/rej were his picks

Idk how much he's on bussing and how well he can distance since we haven't really played often together

I think he is a sneaky guy so i can imagine bussing but also supportive of his teamamates. I read some scum chats when he was scum.

So light bussing is possibile but would not throw a teamate under the bus without a very good reason

Other than this tracking stuff i have offensive ability with fiery arrows and defensive one called gliding champion anyway. Since everyone seems to be claiming.
that doesnt deny anything I said, those abilities could very well be scum abilities. You need to give me actual argument here. my narrative makes perfect sense here with how you worded your claim

Is it just me but so far most characters seem.JOAT wheres mine is singled on one thing

Status
Not open for further replies.