Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drago feels like steering the narrative here. As for TAC, I dont buy his claim tbh, it could easily be that he is lying and actually got in multiple abilities on different people(Nick, Melkor, himself), thus I got 3 characters tracking him. I mean Nick dying should be enough of an evidence to sus him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
seriously Ali case looks weak to me, feels too much opportunistic. I'd atleast give him another day to properly catch up with the thread
cal (the person ali subbed on for) was almost inactive during d1.
rayleigh (the person nick subbed on for) was a newbie and again inactive as fuck during d1.

the part of the claim that ticks me the most is cal investing rayleigh during n1 when they had zero interactions. there were multiple people who were more sus or played scummy during d1.

its is REALLY weird to me that out of all the people cal invested rayleigh during n1. which is why the claim looks fake.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
also fruitji was practically confirmed as jailor when night raid's invest on ekko failed during n1 (due to fruitji's jail).
the claim would be infinitely more believable if cal(the person who ali subbed on for) had invested fruitji during n1 and then ali investing nick during n2.

cal (the person ali subbed on for) was almost inactive during d1.
rayleigh (the person nick subbed on for) was a newbie and again inactive as fuck during d1.

the part of the claim that ticks me the most is cal investing rayleigh during n1 when they had zero interactions. there were multiple people who were more sus or played scummy during d1.

its is REALLY weird to me that out of all the people cal invested rayleigh during n1. which is why the claim looks fake.
what kind of investigation did he claim again?

Status
Not open for further replies.