News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Who thought that Pica's bounty was 500 million? That was even higher than Doffy's. Zoro only got 320 mil for beating him.
I think Pica's bounty would be over 500 million if not frozen.
Bounty doesn't work like beating somebody automatically get bounty higher than that somebody, especially not for non-captain members, they mostly grow with the captain, by what amount depends on their overall contribution in the event.
Like Franky beat Senor Pink, but his bounty was lower than Bellamy, who couldn't be a DD officer, there's no way an unfrozen Senor Pink should have a lower bounty than Bellamy.
Even for captain, you have cases like Luffy beating Croc giving him 100 mil, but Croc's real unfrozen bounty must be much much higher than that.

Last edited:
Bounty doesn't work like beating somebody automatically get bounty higher than that somebody, especially not for non-captain members, they mostly grow with the captain, by what amount depends on their overall contribution in the event.
Like Franky beat Senor Pink, but his bounty was lower than Bellamy, who couldn't be a DD officer, there's no way an unfrozen Senor Pink should have a lower bounty than Bellamy.
Even for captain, you have cases like Luffy beating Croc giving him 1 mil, but Croc's real unfrozen bounty must be much much higher than that.
Nah. Pica isn't that dangerous. He is only dangerous in very specific circumstances. At sea, Pica is nearly totally useless.

Its also worth noting that I think Oda was trying to convey that Bellamy was heavily injured after the match, and thus really shouldn't be used for that sort of scaling stuff.

In terms of this specific circumstance though, Zoro's bounty after Dressrosa was based around the fact he defeated Pica, so I don't see why its unfair to assess Pica's bounty in relation to how the marines percieved someone who defeated Pica.

I'll put it this way. Bounty isn't exactly power scaling. But in specific situations where characters literally have their bounties increased off the sole fact that they showed their strength against a specific opponent, I think its more than reasonable to say that the person who their new bounty is being based off would probably have a lower bounty than the person who beat them.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Seats are paralleled to the Veterans of BMs crew. They’d probably have a 2.5x ~ 3x bounty increase if Doflamingo managed to escape Dressrosa with his crew.

The lower Excs 100% would range from 90mil to 180mil. Don’t see any of them worthy of breaking the 200mil barrier tho

Even for captain, you have cases like Luffy beating Croc giving him 1 mil, but Croc's real unfrozen bounty must be much much higher than that.
They don't have unfrozen bounties. The bounties are frozen up until the point they don't need to be, and then they can recacluate. In other words, their bounties simply do not exist. Jinbei and Law's bounty went up by tiny amounts, Moria's didn't move at all.

Last edited:
Nah. Pica isn't that dangerous. He is only dangerous in very specific circumstances. At sea, Pica is nearly totally useless.

Its also worth noting that I think Oda was trying to convey that Bellamy was heavily injured after the match, and thus really shouldn't be used for that sort of scaling stuff.

In terms of this specific circumstance though, Zoro's bounty after Dressrosa was based around the fact he defeated Pica, so I don't see why its unfair to assess Pica's bounty in relation to how the marines percieved someone who defeated Pica.

I'll put it this way. Bounty isn't exactly power scaling. But in specific situations where characters literally have their bounties increased off the sole fact that they showed their strength against a specific opponent, I think its more than reasonable to say that the person who their new bounty is being based off would probably have a lower bounty than the person who beat them.

How pica is not dangerous lmao ? Not everyone in OP world are superhumans. If they are 7 billions, only maybe 100 can face him, others will be dead the moment he moves. I mean a mountain sized golem walking and destroying cities with one blow is not dangerous for humans ? :suresure:
Who cares about sea ? It's not like Luffy and his crew are fighting above sea everytime, it's even rare ...

Bounty are based on the threat they are, let Pica takes control of Red Line you will see.

Pica's bounty should be around 300 mill, since Zoro got 320 million. Zoro will probably get bumped a bit above King too. Although, it heavily depended on Luffy/Law too, since they couldn't get too close to the 500 mill mark.

My guess would be something like 200-250 million for Diamante/Trebol, and 150-200 mill for Senor Pink, Lao G, Dellinger.

Pica's bounty should be around 300 mill, since Zoro got 320 million. Zoro will probably get bumped a bit above King too. Although, it heavily depended on Luffy/Law too, since they couldn't get too close to the 500 mill mark.

My guess would be something like 200-250 million for Diamante/Trebol, and 150-200 mill for Senor Pink, Lao G, Dellinger.
Oda should really do a “what if” for bounties of some pirates be it part of ex warlord crew ot whatever!

Zoro had a lower bounty than Mr 1 even after beating him

Guys , To be honest I also doubt that their bounty would rise more for Pica,Trebol and Diamante.
View it in this way, Doffy the captain and very know super rookie, get hunted by Sengoku, kill one high officer like Corazon, could use birdcage already, destroy cities and killing people, with 31, was "JUST" 340mio worth, with fucking 31 years old, Jack as example with 28 is 1 fucking billion worth, three times larger then the bounty of Doffy.

When Doffy bounty was frozen, Pica was around 30, Diamante was around 35-36 and Trebol even 40 and these guys just have a bounty of 100mio even though beeing very known, I doubt they would get far larger bounty, it doesn´t make sense for such old pirates to get more worth in mio when they didn´t even get much in their best time.

At best Doffy bounty would be around 450-550mio worth, Pica,Diamante and Trebol around 150-200mio at best, we don´t making a illusion up when these guys in their best time didn´t even had large bounties.

Fuck let say that they even get yonkou crew bounty bonus I expect for Doffy at best something around 700mio, for the other 3 around 250-300mio. Oda make it clear that the trio where playing around the same lvl, Pica had a large form but was slow asf, Diamante defense wasn´t the best and Trebol was to into his df, each off them counter themselve:
Pica counters DIamante df>Diamante counters Trebol df>Trebol counters Pica df, these three where around same lvl.
I don´t expect any one of them to reach something above 300mio, even Doffy at best can get 550mio.