Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido still has top tier haki and as I said you're basically asking Mike Tyson to fight with his leg, sure they're very strong but Tyson doesn't know how to fight with them, so even if he could break skills with his kicks he still would do a way better job with his punches since he's more trained to do so
If you think Zoro gonna have trouble going from swords to fists then you're bugging. So does Zoro? As far we know Zoro coa is comparable to advanced coc? I still don't know your point? By your logic everyone in one piece wouldn't be strong as they are with DF, tools, DNA and bs power

If you think Zoro gonna have trouble going from swords to fists then you're bugging. So does Zoro? As far we know Zoro coa is comparable to advanced coc? I still don't know your point? By your logic everyone in one piece wouldn't be strong as they are with DF, tools, DNA and bs power
Bro do you understand the concept of fighting styles? All martial artists are physically strong they just aren't good at using certain body parts that aren't included in their fighting styles, taekwondo fighters don't necessarily know how to throw a good punch, boxers can't necessarily do back flip kicks properly etc...

Zoro had the physical strength, he just lacks the skills since he trained to fight with swords

Zoro can send flying slash just with his strenght and Sanji can't with his legs because they are weaker than Zoro's arm strenght.. Base Zoro without sword would still be stronger than base Sanji but im guessing Zoro couldn't use Ashura so Sanji would likely win with Diable Jambe..
A little correction, flying slash attacks of Zoro started after he learnt breath of all things. It is more about technique rather than strength.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, sank can use flying slashes with his legs, he just didn't do it yet, you somehow believe that sanji's legs > kapapa dude from ennies lobby?

Also why said anything about sanji?
He can't do rankyaku because its harder than doing geppou, it requires a lot more strenght and motion than just kicking you leg down..
Sanji hasn't used rankyaku for the same reason he hasn't Hardening, is that he can't..

Your agenda was obvious you don't even need to say Sanji when you're trying to downplay Zoro..

Status
Not open for further replies.