Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some examples of spoiler releases since 1016 (EST)

1016: Jun 8th (Tuesday, 10:09 PM)
1017: Jun 22nd (Tuesday, 7:36 AM)
1018: Jun 29th (Tuesday, 7:51 AM)
1019: Jul 13th (Tuesday, 7:57 AM)
1020: Jul 21st (Wednesday, 12:48 AM)
1021: Aug 3rd (Tuesday, 8:51 PM)
1022: Aug 10th (Tuesday, 8:27 PM)
1023: Aug 24th (Tuesday, 5:56 AM)

For reference, its currently 6:16PM EST right now. As you can see if Korean spoilers (or Redon) do not leak typically Tuesday Morning EST, they leak sometime Tuesday Evening, which can be anywhere from 8:30PM to after midnight Wednesday.

So based on this, earliest in about 2 hours. Latest in about 6.5. However this could just drag until the following day. I doubt it though, based on the last 8 chapters.

Bro do you understand the concept of fighting styles? All martial artists are physically strong they just aren't good at using certain body parts that aren't included in their fighting styles, taekwondo fighters don't necessarily know how to throw a good punch, boxers can't necessarily do back flip kicks properly etc...

Zoro had the physical strength, he just lacks the skills since he trained to fight with swords
Swordsman ship is naturally the extension of martial arts

Bro do you understand the concept of fighting styles? All martial artists are physically strong they just aren't good at using certain body parts that aren't included in their fighting styles, taekwondo fighters don't necessarily know how to throw a good punch, boxers can't necessarily do back flip kicks properly etc...

Zoro had the physical strength, he just lacks the skills since he trained to fight with swords
You still aren't saying your point? Like I said by your logic everyone in one piece would be weaker without their powers. What kinda dumbass are you? You just tryna argue to downplay Zoro but don't answer the obvious statements. Everything you're saying it's all theoretical and has no proof.

He can't do rankyaku because its harder than doing geppou, it requires a lot more strenght and motion than just kicking you leg down..
Sanji hasn't used rankyaku for the same reason he hasn't Hardening, is that he can't..

Your agenda was obvious you don't even need to say Sanji when you're trying to downplay Zoro..
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Have you been reading wano with your eyes closed? Who had this point is dumb enough to say that sanji doesn't have hardening, he clearly used it against drake and to protect Nami from arrows

And sanji's legs are stronger than any member of the cp9, he obviously can use flying slashes, he just chose not to

You're the one with an agenda here, bringing up sanji when I didn't even mentioned him

Swordsman ship is naturally the extension of martial arts
Yes
Post automatically merged:

I will teach you the way of the sword

Teaches zoro to coat his sword in haki

Do your parents still wipe your ass for you ?
Bro, haki is necessary to learn the way of the sword, but coating your sword in haki doesn't necessarily mean you follow the way of the sword

Stop your headcanon please, You'll feel dumb when king coats his sword in haki

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Cap. Show the panel of that being said word for word
Tf you mean cap.
Mihawk says you want me to teach you the way of the sword
Then says I will instruct you

Then we see he taught zoro to coat his sword in haki

So he said he'd teach him the way of the sword
We see what he's teaching him

And your negative iq comes to the conclusion mihawk didn't teach zoro what he said he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.