Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji and Drake is not Canon and the arrows he used basic armament haki..
Sanji was getting overwhelmed by Jabra just before he used Diable Jambe..

Like i said you don't need to mention him, i see right through you.. You say take off swords, 40% weaker, take off Sanji fire genes, he's 60% weaker..

And please, sanji was folding Jabra, he kept speed blitzing him and kicking him around while dodging every hit during the whole fight

Sanji was absolutely not getting overwhelmed, I think you're confusing with zoro against Kaku

Also coc is genetic, since you have to be born with out, so you're admitting zoro would be weaker without his genetics?

Any updates as to why there's no spilers yet?
Did the koren leaker get captured by Japan?
Boy, hombre, amigo…

The leaker was actually the leader of the Anti Ramen Task Force and his goal was to capture noodles in Venezuela. That‘s why he pretended to leak spoilers for years to make sure people stay home on Mondays because that‘s when the noodles are usually the most active and doing their crimes.

Now…all noodles…have been arrested. Peace is restored and no spoilers required anymore.

And please, sanji was folding Jabra, he kept speed blitzing him and kicking him around while dodging every hit during the whole fight

Sanji was absolutely not getting overwhelmed, I think you're confusing with zoro against Kaku

Also coc is genetic, since you have to be born with out, so you're admitting zoro would be weaker without his genetics?
Drake killed Sanji rest in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.