Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we overwank zoro being only the second person ever to perma scar kaido
When 4 scabbards combined couldn't even open an old wound let alone make a new one
I said its impressive but the scar amounted to nothing really in the long run, Kaido is more than fine and the scar healed up. So yes you guys are overwanking it to high heaven, some even saying healthy Zoro alone pushes Kaido to high diff.

G

Gorosei Informer

The Log Book and the cringe Oden stuff

It's the perfect parallel to Oden joining Rogers crew to the T
Yeah definitely. I expected Oda would do this for the parallels. Is Yamato gonna have to dance mostly naked for 5 years in the future too?

:usoprice::sanmoji:

Can you imagine the potential gags with her on the crew too? Sparring with the guys, trying to bathe with them maybe, the Sanji interactions and he even hasn't never met her yet...

I do wonder if both her and Momo will join, especially if he stays aged up? Bonney could de-age him back to childhood (assuming her power isn't temporary either too ofc) if he travels and meets her? He or Yamato will probably need to stay behind and be Shogun and protect Wano too though?

I can't decide what's the best or most likely outcome here lol. Yamato absolutely deserves to travel and see the world, I would say Momo too even ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.