Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

She's definitely going to. Guaranteed her "Oden" role is tied to that flashback with those 3 samurai. Adult Momo allegedly looking like Oden will probably kill her need to do that roleplay.
That makes a lot of sense btw. I hope you're right about that killing her Oden role-playing, but I fear she might obsess with Momo even more now lol.

Oda finish wano already. Im tired of this bullshit. Why give stupid whore yamato a flashback???? Whyyy? Only reason is for ushimaru saying something special but if i see yamato getting ass beating from kaido than wano is worst arc in one piece. Fuck yamato i hope she dies

This flashback is the key whether zkk will happen or not. If in this flashback, kaido kills zoro's dad and before dying he said stuff like " the way of the samurai will live on and cut you head 1 day" then zkk will happen...... If in this flashback King killed zoro's dad, then zkk will not happen. Its just a set up for zoro vs king fight and king is his final opponent. I am afraid zkk will not happen now

Status
Not open for further replies.