Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No headcanon.
First,you can never be 100% sure because we didnโ€™t see a full fight between them.
Second, Oden gave Kaido a scar and Kaido tricked him so he could win. Thatโ€™s a huge feat and W for Oden.
Even if we forget the Oden stuff.
Yamato is fighting against hybrid Kaido and has great feats. Be honest do you really think that Sanji is stronger than her? If yes then thatโ€™s the true headcanon
Lmao just cause a character hasn't done something. It does not mean they can't.

If Yamato joins the crew she will scale to be low sanji and zoro. Just like how jimbei seemed stronger at first. Or franky. Or robin...

You proved my point tho. We can't be sure cause they never had a full fight. But the clash showed neither had a clear advantage. You specifically said Oden was stronger. Which is headcanon according to your own words.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Yami yami can absorb all slash attack you logical is debunked :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Zoro's reaction time shits on BB's reaction time. His head would be rolling on the floor before he has any chance to use the Yami
He couldn't even react to Luffy's g2. BB has no speed feats at all unless you count that one time he ran from Akainu:yasu:

That doesn't mean in anything if you can't comprehend it. Kaido was just saying he was impressed that Luffy gained the power to hurt him in a short period of time.

Later on he was disappointed in Luffy's performance.
The page you posted literally shows Kaido admits it's been a while since he's been that worked up so it shows Luffy pushed him harder than anyone in some time.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Im gonna assume Oda is going to offscreen tf out of fights outside of Zoro and Sanji cause otherwise it makes no sense to go from King and Queens fights to a Yamato Flashback , when you literally have 4 other fights going on..
I'm gonna wait to see more.
So far, what the spoilers indicate, is that we just have a "middle of the chapter" short flashback. Besides, we usually lack A LOT of stuff with the first batch of spoilers. So...there's that. Tomorrow with the full summary I can have a better opinion on the chapter.

King, X Drake, Kid need to show more. I think itโ€™s intentional. X Drake Will Segway us into the final stretch of the story. Kid is supposed to be the next Great Pirate. And Kings race might be directly linked to Joy boy himself.

Itโ€™s not so much Oda shat on these characters, rather he is severely limiting himself and holding back on divulging future plots that could spoil the story for us.

The bounties of these characters will tell us much more going forwards

Yeah too bad Kaido hasn't stated Luffy's attacks caused more damage than Zoro's.
Do you know what Kaido said and more importantly acted like? Against Zoro and Law he was acting as if he was taking out the weekly trash but against Luffy he was excited, so much so that it seems he forgot himself and ended up ending the fight too early with Luffy.

Do you know what that also means? He was holding back before this, against Zoro/Kidd/Law , all of them.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I mean, if you think that's solely the reason and not the 40 chapters where she's significantly featured in much of them, plus her constant desire to sail away away Luffy, then that's on you lol
"I am Oden uga buga"

Significance

Pedro also wanted to sail with Roger.

Lmao just cause a character hasn't done something. It does not mean they can't.

If Yamato joins the crew she will scale to be low sanji and zoro. Just like how jimbei seemed stronger at first. Or franky. Or robin...

You proved my point tho. We can't be sure cause they never had a full fight. But the clash showed neither had a clear advantage. You specifically said Oden was stronger. Which is headcanon according to your own words.
Yamato, Momo, Tama Carrot none of these characters are joining the crew realistically at this point.......

Status
Not open for further replies.