Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No headcanon.
First,you can never be 100% sure because we didn’t see a full fight between them.
Second, Oden gave Kaido a scar and Kaido tricked him so he could win. That’s a huge feat and W for Oden.
Even if we forget the Oden stuff.
Yamato is fighting against hybrid Kaido and has great feats. Be honest do you really think that Sanji is stronger than her? If yes then that’s the true headcanon.

Last edited:
No he can't. Zoro's skills is out of the world and BB's is just meh. Zoro is way faster, a better tactian and has countless long range attacks to defeat him. Luffy is stronger than Zoro but he would have a much tougher time against BB than Zoro would.
If thats the case better for Luffy to leave BB alone and give that fight to Zoro then :lusalty:

Yeah that's weird, I remember someone suggesting Luffy was being "negatively influenced" by Usopp in that scene, like a naughty/bad influence lol, which could be why he reacted like that.

It always confused me that Luffy had no reaction to seeing Boa naked at all, especially when you consider this.

Zoro I'm surprised hasn't shown any subtle, ironically tsundere type attraction to Tashigi being a swordswoman and such a sword nerd, but I guess the Kuina similarities really doesn't help ofc? Trauma, grief and such?

With Hiyori, she's a legendary samurai daughter and they even ironically had an unintentionally intimate moment at least too, so once again I find it weird Zoro has no semblance of attraction to her.

It might be his sheer monk-like discipline or and maybe he's just asexual/aromantic, as he's shown no attraction to anyone at all regardless lol.

But I think he might still end up with Hiyori or Tashigi or so if they pursue him openly and actually get his attention and woo him lol.
I think either of them would be very compatible for him, although I love Zoro x Robin personally, I doubt it will happen. Oda has teased chemistry with her, Franky and Jinbei now and to be fair with her DF too amd being able to even clone herself, not even just her body parts anymore, she could ...WAIT I better stop there before this goes too far LMAO!

Seriously though, I don't even know who Luffy will end up with too but I doubt it will be Boa too for a few reasons. I hope Oda doesn't force relationships after the series ends but I do think the SHs will settle down with others at some point eventually.

Damn, I turned this into an essay/Ted talk lol.
Luffy i think will probably die EOS or right after in the Epilogue..

As for romantic pairing in OP, Oda specified that he wants none of that stuff so it might never happen sans gag moments like Boa x Luffy or Sanji flirting with the girls.

Though i would like for Luffy x Nami to happen and Zoro x Tashigi personally.

It won't. She literally said she wants to become Oden. I will not fall into transgender jokes they got boring. But she said that and its a fact.
She doesnt care about being her own self. all she sees is oden

She even fucking told momo she is oden
:josad:

Flashback should have started when Yamato met Kaido, here they have been fighting for several chatpers and we suddenly get a flashback despite nothing special apparently happening. Nice timing Oda :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.