Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato backstory is not the issue , the issue is the placing of the flashback in the middle of a fight that ultimately doesn't even matter because we know Luffy vs Kaido is the final fight. Yamato's flashback could have been shown whenever she was introduced.....

This is the same shit Oda in dressrosa....

Law and Doffy's flashback was one of the best parts of that arc so i don't see the issue :kayneshrug:
It also gives more time for Zoro and Sanji to fight King and Queen, as opposed to having them be defeated in 3 chapters.

All I am saying is BB would fare better against Luffy cos of his df's abilities. BB hasn't showed any noteworthy feat against any dfless weapon user. He got wrecked by a dying WB with just his bare fists, just Imagine what Raftel Zoro would do to that man.
Oo you mean Raftel Zoro? I thought current BB couldnt even beat current Zoro...or do you mean both / any version of Zoro?:lusalty:

Zoro what's the first person to make him start huffing. He's literally telling us in that scene that Luffy disappointed him.

After Zoro scared him Kaido stated he could have ruled the world with them. That was before Luffy showed his in battle growth.

This scene tells us Kaido feels like Luffy wasted his time that's why he said he should have just killed Luffy and announced victory.

You can't honestly believe he was holding back when he used a combination attack with Big Mom that was stronger than any individual attack he has performed.
“It’s been a long time since I got worked up like this”, what does this mean for you?

RYUMA
IS
DEAD
FOR
AT
LEAST
YEARS

THE ONLY RESPECTABLE SAMURAI IS DEAD
Literally one of the main themes of the Arc is how the Samurai have fallen from grace, and there is no one there to pick them up.

If the Country was filled with a bunch of Ryumas and Odens, the Straw Hats wouldn't even be needed and Kaido would have been dethroned decades ago. Smh.....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
well well who knows those mighty samurai got capture by using hostage same as kaido did to oden
If they got tricked like oden they are as retarded as him. Fuck those weak scum.

Literally one of the main themes of the Arc is how the Samurai have fallen from grace, and there is no one there to pick them up.

If the Country was filled with a bunch of Ryumas and Odens, the Straw Hats wouldn't even be needed and Kaido would have been dethroned decades ago. Smh.....
They got what they deserve for being trash.

Ryuma rolling in the grave .

Status
Not open for further replies.