Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, one bland catchphrase and a pair of tits and we have a great character on our hands… I mean fuck Nami and Robin having whole character arcs (that means their character was complex enough to change during the story), Oda should’ve just maintained their busy size to maximum and they would’ve been a hit

Nami should’ve kept shouting “I want to navigate” as her tits flopped and Robin should’ve kept shouting “I want to read old shit” with exposed cleavage and we would’ve had 10/10 characters on our hands
When a mentioned she is better than Robin and Nami? She is better than Zolo.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:ihaha: You really asking that? 90% of oden cosplay fans like her for that reason
As a member of the other 10 percent, let me assure you…when I wanna masturbate, there are many, many, MANY more enticing options than Oda’s tame fanservice :myman:
Her face is too masculine for me as well, about the boobs well Nami and Robin show em at every chance they get. I'm just hopping at the train of the strong girl with mythical DF, but i do feel irritated by her drama queen of being bootleg Oden lol
Same on the DF thing, I also can’t wait to see how she reacts to finding Laugh Tale and all the other shit she could potentially do along the way. The Oden shtick is eventually gonna fade to the background, especially with this impending flashback that will hopefully flesh her motivation out a little more.
Stfu sideboob fan.
Your tears are the tastiest so far, my dear friend :cheers:

Disses flying left and right :milaugh:, what did i expect from WG?, On a serious note though...even though i like sanji more than zoro, I still think that it's just about damn that Oda finally decide to develope zoro's character, story wise, he's been left hanging in that department for a long, long time, honestly didn't expect Oda to link zoro with yamato but alright, ngl, I kinda wished he was born from two nobodies, two normal people, would've shed light on the 'no matter how weak you are, you can become strong through hard work and dedication' kinda theme that zoro gives off, but hey i'm just happy he's getting a flashback, finally:kata::zosleepy:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As a member of the other 10 percent, let me assure you…when I wanna masturbate, there are many, many, MANY more enticing options than Oda’s tame fanservice :myman:

Same on the DF thing, I also can’t wait to see how she reacts to finding Laugh Tale and all the other shit she could potentially do along the way. The Oden shtick is eventually gonna fade to the background, especially with this impending flashback that will hopefully flesh her motivation out a little more.

Your tears are the tastiest so far, my dear friend :cheers:
Can't wait for yours once Oda crushes yet another headcanon of Yamatrash joining the crew. She didn't even cut in top 10 in popularity poll.

Carrot is more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.