Not open for further replies.
-Zoro's main fight is King
-Sanji's main fight is Queen
-Luffy will defeat Kaido in a 1v1 by the end
-Zoro is Ushimaru's son
-Zoro is not killing Kaido
-Yamato is a great character
-Yamato is joining the crew

:funky::queenmoji:Y'all can deny it all you want but reality will catch up to you:queenmoji::funky:

Way better than mostly who is in this raid, for sure.
Oh wow, one bland catchphrase and a pair of tits and we have a great character on our hands… I mean fuck Nami and Robin having whole character arcs (that means their character was complex enough to change during the story), Oda should’ve just maintained their busy size to maximum and they would’ve been a hit

Nami should’ve kept shouting “I want to navigate” as her tits flopped and Robin should’ve kept shouting “I want to read old shit” with exposed cleavage and we would’ve had 10/10 characters on our hands

Zoro doesn't care but Oda's bullshit writing does.

You know it's a writer's pen right? These characters dont have a soul.

Oda will write eeach straw hats somewhere in the world EOS after the journey and Zoro will be Wanos dog protecting Momo

i dont sign for this shit
zoro doesnt give a shit about wano. zoro is dying in the final battle or hes going to live alone in mihawks castle

Oh wow, one bland catchphrase and a pair of tits and we have a great character on our hands… I mean fuck Nami and Robin having whole character arcs (that means their character was complex enough to change during the story), Oda should’ve just maintained their busy size to maximum and they would’ve been a hit

Nami should’ve kept shouting “I want to navigate” as her tits flopped and Robin should’ve kept shouting “I want to read old shit” with exposed cleavage and we would’ve had 10/10 characters on our hands
thats all nami and robin do according to yall haters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
nah fuck off he literally say if you join me

He literally means If Zoro join him kaido and him already taken the World
The context matters, he was saying how their generation was proving to be annoyance and then after beating them down he says If You wouldve joined me.

Hes talking about all of them and it’s quite clear, he’s not singling out Zoro, especially after Luffy answers him “join you?”

Because he was talking about them all and for all Kaido knew Luffy was “down” too at the time.

It is only you and some people who live in a different reality that think he was just talking to Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.