Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have made him fight at least Whoswho. Could be a really interesting former-CP0 vs marine spy exchange. Jinbei would then fight Jack.
Is not this case for all of them in this arc. Kyoshiro was implied to be a great swordsman, and he is fight the fodders with Hyogoro.

X-Drake vs Apoo didnt make any sense. Apoo should have been back stabbed by Queen, what a fitting end that would have been.

On the other hand, X-Drake dont have any other opponent, if he had gotten into fight against WhosWho, then Jinbie would not get any fight, Jack and Minks have history, so it makes sense.

All in all, X-Drake can shine at the end by helping out SHs in some way (that's the least I can expect from him at this point).

yamato is the deity guardian of wano, kaido the enemy

yamato matched boro breath and thunder bagua

kaido go to hybrid from the start of the figh unlike with bigmom

eos yamato vs kaido is going to be a extreme diff
:queenmoji:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Is not this case for all of them in this arc. Kyoshiro was implied to be a great swordsman, and he is fight the fodders with Hyogoro.

X-Drake vs Apoo didnt make any sense. Apoo should have been back stabbed by Queen, what a fitting end that would have been.

On the other hand, X-Drake dont have any other opponent, if he had gotten into fight against WhosWho, then Jinbie would not get any fight, Jack and Minks have history, so it makes sense.

All in all, X-Drake can shine at the end by helping out SHs in some way (that's the least I can expect from him at this point).
To be fair, the scabbards, and unfortunately it would include the dukes, should have stayed out of comission after Kaido's fight.

Still waiting on the Hyori/Toki/Enel reveal, btw. :queenhear:

Honestly, I don't blame them.
Oda threw that weird ass bait with the "my son Yamato" thing.
I have no fucking idea of why the fuck he did that. Maybe it will get explained on the future inevitable Kaido flashback.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure it was something he posted on another forum?
Right? Oda is crazy. I feel like he has become Eminem of Manga industry, just poking fun to get attention and derive sales 😂

I will name two situations and you name which one is the better feat?

Fighting for an opponent for an extended period semi-equally whilst only you take most of the damage without dealing anything in return.

Fighting, overpowering, and dealing severe damage quickly to an opponent whilst protecting someone even though you're simultaneously on death's bed.
The second situation is the better feat, but in which manga did it happen, I know it's not one piece.

Yamato hype....interesting that she was locked with Ushimaru......need to know who are the other two samurais?....Hyogoro? and ??......anyways who is title "certain someone" related to?......need more spoilers....why there was no Korean leak ?.....:usosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.