Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess for what the hints meant (since we only got Yamato stuff so far)
>the "4" was referring to the number of prisoners, counting Yamato
>The Jack stuff is because he might appear as a child in the flashback
>The Kitetsu might be confirmation that Ushimaru used to wield the Nidai
>The scene from Alabasta might be Ushimaru using the breath of all things and thats a Shimotsuki hability
:kata:

I wonder if they even know about her
Post automatically merged:

As long as the marines know Yamato exist they should at the very least slap a Chopper tier bounty for formality, even mountain bandits get some.
Blackbeard didnt have one and he evem acted as a division commander for a while, Yamato probably has none since she isnt even a pirate for now, and will pull the same shit as Teach, go from 0 to the billions in one go

Btw the hint of lance about Zoro "breath of all thing" means probably that Ushimaru taught Yamato the breath of all thing and that's how she's able to tie kaido at the end of the chapter. :kata:

Lol. Why do people keep forgetting that it's Zoro's SECOND fight in the onigashima????? He has already used his 100% power just less than an hour back. And now he is fighting 3rd strongest in the onigashima. I just pity you guys who think that Zoro's opponent is King. It's like Zoro is fighting 3 KING alone in onigashima. What do you think if zoro had fought King before going to rooftop, Would he get more than 30 bones broken? It's clear ZORO > LUFFY and the main thing is that ZKK is just a matter of time .
Zoro with minks drug is his 100% zolo=1.39 bounty opponent and luffy =4.6 bill opponent do not be sad little punk:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::cheers:

This flashback is the key whether zkk will happen or not. If in this flashback, kaido kills zoro's dad and before dying he said stuff like " the way of the samurai will live on and cut you head 1 day" then zkk will happen...... If in this flashback King killed zoro's dad, then zkk will not happen. Its just a set up for zoro vs king fight and king is his final opponent. I am afraid zkk will not happen now
Kaido kill Momo Dad too lool

Did Arlong,Hordy,Diamante,Doflamingo died? No

"Zoro /king/Marco/doffy above Yamato ":milaugh: getting outta here
Because she uses thunder bagua which couldn't even keep down Ulti for 5 minutes Kaido has been matching her this whole time never using anything too devastating. More importantly it still seems she has not even put a scratch on Kaido when is that hapenning excatly being better than Zoro implies she can hurt her father more than Zoro did. Why are we still waiting for this she knows everything about her fathers fighting style too:wellwell:

H

humanbeing

Luffy and his crew after Wano will be really overpowered especially if they spend a little bit more time in Wano and the weaker strawhats learn Ryuo.

Status
Not open for further replies.