News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The bounties of the Tobi Roppo really shows how impressive it is for Perospero who is not even commander to have a bounty of 700 million, none of the Tobi Roppo not even Who's Who is anywhere close to that bounty and I know some will say it's because Perospero is way older but Daifuku and Oven are only two years younger than Perospero and their bounties are only 300 million.
Age argument goes out the window after a certain level lol. People like Who's Who and I'd assume Sasaki have be pirating for years and were even captains of their own ship so even compared to other Tobi Roppo would've gotten significant bounty raises kinda like how you'd expect Luffy's bounty to rise in comparison to Zoro's etc. so there is no excuse for them lol
Perorin's bounty is impressive there's no doubt about that ^^
Really does now put the fact that he was matched up against Neko into perspective, though I still think he's fck'd given he's up against Sulong Neko ^^"

Ulti's bounty is inflated because she's part of a Yonko crew.

Apoo would beat her ass easily.
Eh, thats unclear. She is stupidly tough.
Please tell me you mean “above” just in terms of bounty
I'd say she's probably at least comparable to them in terms of fighting ability if she wasn't messing around.

Lol Ace was an outlier...he was a new joiner. Pretty sure most of the top 10 commanders are higher than him
Yeah, I don't see that. I think Ace is probably one of the 4 highest bounties under Whitebeard's division commanders. I only really see Jozu, Vista and Marco having higher bounties than him.

Reason why the Tobi Roppo bounties were disappointing for me is coz for one, the beast pirates bounties are much higher than their counterparts and also coz I and most people used Perorin as the standard. If Perorspero's bounty was similar to Oven's and Daifuku's then these bounties would've fallen under expectations ^^. That said though Perorin comes out of this reveal with an insane amount of hype.

Lol isn't that nitpicking a bit considering he's only 10 mil lower than 300mil tho ^^"
Moreover P1 is just 21 years old. A bounty of 290mil is pretty impressive in retrospect and Ulti's even more. Again would've loved both to be higher but it's what it is.
Perospero is a stupid character to use as the standard because its clear he is an outlier from the get go. He stood out and had more focus even than Smoothie.

Oven and Daifuku's bounties were far more appropriate metrics, and the flying six mostly passed that hurdle quite well. I was expecting them mostly to have bounties in Tamago's ball park, but they mostly surpassed that.

Also, Page One is just the worst. Dammit. He is at least 100 million worse than the other Tobi Roppo, as well as worse than some of the supernovas on the crew like Hawkins and Apoo bounty wise.

Eh, thats unclear. She is stupidly tough.

I'd say she's probably at least comparable to them in terms of fighting ability if she wasn't messing around.

Yeah, I don't see that. I think Ace is probably one of the 4 highest bounties under Whitebeard's division commanders. I only really see Jozu, Vista and Marco having higher bounties than him.

Perospero is a stupid character to use as the standard because its clear he is an outlier from the get go. He stood out and had more focus even than Smoothie.

Oven and Daifuku's bounties were far more appropriate metrics, and the flying six mostly passed that hurdle quite well. I was expecting them mostly to have bounties in Tamago's ball park, but they mostly surpassed that.

Also, Page One is just the worst. Dammit. He is at least 100 million worse than the other Tobi Roppo, as well as worse than some of the supernovas on the crew like Hawkins and Apoo bounty wise.
In hindsight, u make a fair point on Perospero, though I'd argue that Oven also got a lot of focus on WCI but I see what u're saying.

On P1, again you are completely ignoring the fact that he's just 21. Hell he isn't even a pirate Captain like some of the examples you gave which only makes his bounty even more impressive in comparison (To put tings into perspective, Killer's bounty is just 200 mil ^^") so don't really get why you're having a go at P1 but let's agree to disagree on this.