Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes like he didn't just tsnk hakai, was at his limit just cutting Prometheus and the doctor Law was lying when he said zoro had 30 bones broken.

He was clearly at 100 percent when he achieved an Oden level feat.

Next time try and have a fully functioning brain before trying to quote me retard.
Didnt changed the fact that 100 percent zoro couldnt do shit to kaido lapdog, king
:saden::saden::cantseeme:

Exactly, they believed zoro is somewhat supperior but we fans allways knew that they are equal
man, I hope you will not be disappointed when you discover that the story of the wings is a little happiness that Oda has given you, soon Zoro will be officially proclaimed vice captain and right hand man, he will kill Kaido, fuck Yamato, and he will be a legend for Wano.
don't give up on Manga when it happens

man, I hope you will not be disappointed when you discover that the story of the wings is a little happiness that Oda has given you, soon Zoro will be officially proclaimed vice captain and right hand man, he will kill Kaido, fuck Yamato, and he will be a legend for Wano.
don't give up on Manga when it happens
This is why kids shouldn't be allowed to use internet!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Literally the smallest gap ever seen between commanders of the same crew.
And Is also in the 1,3 bilion range, so we can say that King Is stronger than Queen without a doubt, but Queen Is close to him.
At least between Katakuri and Smoothie there Is a wayyyy bigger difference in power and bounty.
I don't believe in YC1 level or YC2 level stuff, so I comfortably put Queen on the level of Marco and King.
Cope:steef:

Ushimaru cutting a fucking rock is supposed to be hype for us ?
Bruh
I really though it had do something with Zoro using adv CoA or something, since the chapter was linked to it.
So far the blue flames hints(diamond) aren´t revealed yet too and the Kitetsu hint also didn´t appear yet, we really need the full summary for more context.

Why Prma hype Zoro this much and say King should run away also need to be answered...

I really though it had do something with Zoro using adv CoA or something, since the chapter was linked to it.
So far the blue flames hints(diamond) aren´t revealed yet too and the Kitetsu hint also didn´t appear yet, we really need the full summary for more context.

Why Prma hype Zoro this much and say King should run away also need to be answered...
The BOAT stuff is just the 3 Samurai cutting some rocks to escape from prison:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.