Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice spoilers..
I didn't understand one part though, does yamato use kings haki as a kid?
If so oda should stop this already, i mean it was weird with doflamingo especially now that he looks like a bug compare to yonko, kids shouldn't use CoC as Luffy never did and he would be the strongest king of them all.
If ushimaru is like Zoro's twin then why the heck the fox guy didn't say anything?
Oda needs to explain this somehow..
But i am happy to see Zoro's family nevertheless.:steef:

It's like Zoro fans do nothing but eating , King bounty is higher the marco , the guy that the gorosei said was a candidate for Yonko
King is built different
King > Marco all day every day 365
I have nothing against KIng hype, but don't ignore that King is from a really important race, he is basically another Robin.

Nice spoilers..
I didn't understand one part though, does yamato use kings haki as a kid?
If so oda should stop this already, i mean it was weird with doflamingo especially now that he looks like a bug compare to yonko, kids shouldn't use CoC as Luffy never did and he would be the strongest king of them all.
If ushimaru is like Zoro's twin then why the heck the fox guy didn't say anything?
Oda needs to explain this somehow..
But i am happy to see Zoro's family nevertheless.:steef:
Ace used it as a kid. And it's going to be revealed Luffy used it in chapter 1 when he yells at shanks in the bar. Fox guy was intimidated after recognizing 3 sword style

Status
Not open for further replies.