Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Sentinel , @TheAncientCenturion , @Topi Jerami , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @Peroroncino , @Zowo , @Fenaker , @zzShinichi , @PizzaBread , @Seth , @Bogard , @Jailer , @Fuckthis3 , @Rivaille , @stairs-kun , @LuffyMazino , @Patryipe

King vivrecard is out and you guys probably already hear from the information with we get:

King has for now the highest know bounty for any commander, even above Marco bounty.
We get the info that he has both CoA and CoC but to remind, the vivrecard only add things with they see in manga, meaning King getting CoC or even a stronger adv haki version can be added later.
And the most interesting part, Kaiido take only King with him when they try to fight Whitebeard pirates and the navy!!
The huge hype and again a big important scene, Oda show again the bound between King and Kaido, as firstmate and captain, King duo controll everyone in Onigashima, even assemble flying six via Kaidos name without Kaido even beeing mad at him, he clearly can read his captain next move as we see when Kaido try to kill Orochi:

It is clear why Kaido choose him to go with him to marineford, not because he can "fly", that doesn´t make sense since Kaido has a whole flying squad team, also he has multiple ships, he take him since King was the strongest and his partner, the gap in age aren´t large too. And Queen and Jack probably stay in wano to protect it from someone else.

It showing again that King get clearly the position as firstmate and im pretty sure he get CoC soon in a battle with Zoro(coc clash).
And I can see that King also was the one who kill off Zoro dad, Zoro story with his Dad start in the moment when he fought King, not when he fought Kaido, meaning Oda try to build this up around King.

Pretty happy about his bounty and the news with him and Kaido go together to marineford make it even better, fuck Shanks, the war would be far better if Kaido and King as duo rocking though marineford, probably Doflamingo would shit his pants alongside with Moria seeing these two monsters coming against them.
:suresure::suresure:
Tbh I don't believe only him and King were going to MF.

@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Sentinel , @TheAncientCenturion , @Topi Jerami , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @Peroroncino , @Zowo , @Fenaker , @zzShinichi , @PizzaBread , @Seth , @Bogard , @Jailer , @Fuckthis3 , @Rivaille , @stairs-kun , @LuffyMazino , @Patryipe

King vivrecard is out and you guys probably already hear from the information with we get:

King has for now the highest know bounty for any commander, even above Marco bounty.
We get the info that he has both CoA and CoC but to remind, the vivrecard only add things with they see in manga, meaning King getting CoC or even a stronger adv haki version can be added later.
And the most interesting part, Kaiido take only King with him when they try to fight Whitebeard pirates and the navy!!
The huge hype and again a big important scene, Oda show again the bound between King and Kaido, as firstmate and captain, King duo controll everyone in Onigashima, even assemble flying six via Kaidos name without Kaido even beeing mad at him, he clearly can read his captain next move as we see when Kaido try to kill Orochi:

It is clear why Kaido choose him to go with him to marineford, not because he can "fly", that doesn´t make sense since Kaido has a whole flying squad team, also he has multiple ships, he take him since King was the strongest and his partner, the gap in age aren´t large too. And Queen and Jack probably stay in wano to protect it from someone else.

It showing again that King get clearly the position as firstmate and im pretty sure he get CoC soon in a battle with Zoro(coc clash).
And I can see that King also was the one who kill off Zoro dad, Zoro story with his Dad start in the moment when he fought King, not when he fought Kaido, meaning Oda try to build this up around King.

Pretty happy about his bounty and the news with him and Kaido go together to marineford make it even better, fuck Shanks, the war would be far better if Kaido and King as duo rocking though marineford, probably Doflamingo would shit his pants alongside with Moria seeing these two monsters coming against them.
:suresure::suresure:
also it s interesting that both king and zoro were called the eldest sons:crazwhat:

King had two designs? Looks like I can use the “Katakuri is special cause of an original design” argument
I thought Katakuri is special because he's the only yonko commander who was the main antagonist of an arc, the only one with confirmed future sight, the only one except for Ace with confirmed CoC, the only one with confirmed Awakening, but I guess it's because Oda had another design for him originally
:wellwell:

Yea shanks had the whole crew with him lol Kaido only took fking king, imagine waking up and hearing your captain telling you, that your are going to duo both the WB pirates and the Navy lol
King after hearing Kaido:

Post automatically merged:

Tbh I don't believe only him and King were going to MF.
Yet it's said in the Vivre card. Vivre Card statements>>>Your personal disbelief.

Bounty prediction end of wano
Luffy : 4 B ( matching shanks simbolically to allow for their meeting )
Zoro : 4.5 B ( surpassing shanks simbolically to allow Zoro vs Mihawk )
Jinbe : 1 B
Yamato : 1.8 B
Lanji : 977 million ( shy of a billion as a gag with Jinbe having 1 billion )
Franky 700 million
Robin 850 million
Nami 300 million
Usop 500 million
Chopper 300 berry
Brook 380 million

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I thought Katakuri is special because he's the only yonko commander who was the main antagonist of an arc, the only one with confirmed future sight, the only one except for Ace with confirmed CoC, the only one with confirmed Awakening, but I guess it's because Oda had another design for him originally
:wellwell:
You clearly haven’t seen many arguments for Katas case, that’s a recurring talking point

Franky 700 million
Robin 850 million
Nami 300 million
Usop 500 million
Chopper 300 berry
Brook 380 million
This guy can't be serious :gokulaugh:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Franky 700 million
Robin 850 million
Nami 300 million
Usop 500 million
Chopper 300 berry
Brook 380 million
Luffy and Zoro 4b:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.