Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King : i'm from a Ancient Race of Gods , I fought the red hair pirates , i have the highest bounty of beast pirates , i destroyed marco the phoenix in combat ,i have the powers of a ancent Zoan
Queen : i'm a transgender dinosaur

Oda : :myman::myman::myman:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Sentinel , @TheAncientCenturion , @Topi Jerami , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @Peroroncino , @Zowo , @Fenaker , @zzShinichi , @PizzaBread , @Seth , @Bogard , @Jailer , @Fuckthis3 , @Rivaille , @stairs-kun , @LuffyMazino , @Patryipe

King vivrecard is out and you guys probably already hear from the information with we get:

King has for now the highest know bounty for any commander, even above Marco bounty.
We get the info that he has both CoA and CoC but to remind, the vivrecard only add things with they see in manga, meaning King getting CoC or even a stronger adv haki version can be added later.
And the most interesting part, Kaiido take only King with him when they try to fight Whitebeard pirates and the navy!!
The huge hype and again a big important scene, Oda show again the bound between King and Kaido, as firstmate and captain, King duo controll everyone in Onigashima, even assemble flying six via Kaidos name without Kaido even beeing mad at him, he clearly can read his captain next move as we see when Kaido try to kill Orochi:

It is clear why Kaido choose him to go with him to marineford, not because he can "fly", that doesn´t make sense since Kaido has a whole flying squad team, also he has multiple ships, he take him since King was the strongest and his partner, the gap in age aren´t large too. And Queen and Jack probably stay in wano to protect it from someone else.

It showing again that King get clearly the position as firstmate and im pretty sure he get CoC soon in a battle with Zoro(coc clash).
And I can see that King also was the one who kill off Zoro dad, Zoro story with his Dad start in the moment when he fought King, not when he fought Kaido, meaning Oda try to build this up around King.

Pretty happy about his bounty and the news with him and Kaido go together to marineford make it even better, fuck Shanks, the war would be far better if Kaido and King as duo rocking though marineford, probably Doflamingo would shit his pants alongside with Moria seeing these two monsters coming against them.
:suresure::suresure:
King had two designs? Looks like I can use the “Katakuri is special cause of an original design” argument

Kaido :
- Azure dragon
- killed Zoro's daddy
- has been scarred by Zoro
- is waiting for a mounstrous samurai
- wants to die
Zoro :
- White tiger
- Kaido killed his daddy
- wields Enma , the blade who hinerits the will of Oden
- his ancestor is the Sword God who slayed a Dragon and protected Wano
- only character that can behead Kaido
- said : "The ONLY reason i cam to this island is to CUT DOWN Kaido"
- never expressed desire to cut down the main villain

Lanji fanboys : the only reasonable conclusion is that Zoro will NOT kill Kaido because otherwise i'm gonna cry

Worst

Custom title
@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Sentinel , @TheAncientCenturion , @Topi Jerami , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @Peroroncino , @Zowo , @Fenaker , @zzShinichi , @PizzaBread , @Seth , @Bogard , @Jailer , @Fuckthis3 , @Rivaille , @stairs-kun , @LuffyMazino , @Patryipe

King vivrecard is out and you guys probably already hear from the information with we get:

King has for now the highest know bounty for any commander, even above Marco bounty.
We get the info that he has both CoA and CoC but to remind, the vivrecard only add things with they see in manga, meaning King getting CoC or even a stronger adv haki version can be added later.
And the most interesting part, Kaiido take only King with him when they try to fight Whitebeard pirates and the navy!!
The huge hype and again a big important scene, Oda show again the bound between King and Kaido, as firstmate and captain, King duo controll everyone in Onigashima, even assemble flying six via Kaidos name without Kaido even beeing mad at him, he clearly can read his captain next move as we see when Kaido try to kill Orochi:

It is clear why Kaido choose him to go with him to marineford, not because he can "fly", that doesn´t make sense since Kaido has a whole flying squad team, also he has multiple ships, he take him since King was the strongest and his partner, the gap in age aren´t large too. And Queen and Jack probably stay in wano to protect it from someone else.

It showing again that King get clearly the position as firstmate and im pretty sure he get CoC soon in a battle with Zoro(coc clash).
And I can see that King also was the one who kill off Zoro dad, Zoro story with his Dad start in the moment when he fought King, not when he fought Kaido, meaning Oda try to build this up around King.

Pretty happy about his bounty and the news with him and Kaido go together to marineford make it even better, fuck Shanks, the war would be far better if Kaido and King as duo rocking though marineford, probably Doflamingo would shit his pants alongside with Moria seeing these two monsters coming against them.
:suresure::suresure:
Yea shanks had the whole crew with him lol Kaido only took fking king, imagine waking up and hearing your captain telling you, that your are going to duo both the WB pirates and the Navy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.