Volume 100 Predictions/Discussion: Released Sept 3

G

Gorosei Informer

You should be glad I didn't translate the question where a long time reader ask when will Oda draw his own genital
Oh wait
I need to see Oda's Will of D
Post automatically merged:

Black Maria's natural hybrid design would look like this (photo) but Oda-sensei thinks she's using a type of drug like the Rumble Ball to change her shape/form (like chopper). Oda-sensei states this transformation is not good in terms of beauty.

Post automatically merged:

I think I covered all the important questions!

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

someone asked about this
Oda said that if someone is swiftly cut with one slash, then you can just put it back by sticking it back on
Because Oden cut it with such magnificent swordsmanship, it manage to survive because they were able to connect it back

OP logic
Oda setting up ZKK but also letting Kaido survive and simultaneously wank Zoro swordsmanship
:smart::zosmug:
Oda basically pulling a stunt like this:

This is also Mihawk and Zoro with cutting those ships in half LOL^

Last edited by a moderator:
someone asked about this

Oda said that if someone is swiftly cut with one slash, then you can just put it back by sticking it back on
Because Oden cut it with such magnificent swordsmanship, it manage to survive because they were able to connect it back

OP logic
Damn. Imagine someone killing you so clean that your soul doesnt leave your body because it didnt notice the cut.

D

Deleted member 83

seems like a play on words, question comes from some kindergarten kid, maybe I'm wrong, gotta ask someone with more knowledge, maybe @EtenBoby or @Shift can advise.

We play Kamusori and Togen shiratagi in kindergarten a lot, can we get stronger
Oda: Woah!! falls............Ah!! Hey! Don't go overboard with CoC!

Interpret it however you like

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like a play on words, question comes from some kindergarten kid, maybe I'm wrong, gotta ask someone with more knowledge, maybe @EtenBoby or @Shift can advise.

Taiseh: I always pretend to use Kamusari (Divine Departure) and Tougenshirataki (Paradise Waterfall) at kindergarten. Can I be strong?

Oda: Wah!! Thud...
GASP!!
Hey now! Be careful not to use Haoshoku so much!

We play Kamusori and Togen totsuka in kindergarten a lot, can we get stronger
Oda: Woah!! falls............Ah!! Hey! Don't go overboard with CoC!

Interpret it however you like
Taiseh: I always pretend to use Kamusari (Divine Departure) and Tougenshirataki (Paradise Waterfall) at kindergarten. Can I be strong?

Oda: Wah!! Thud...
GASP!!
Hey now! Be careful not to use Haoshoku so much!
Thanks both.

We know Roger and Oden have Conqueror's. Clearly Oda is being friendly here to a little child, I don't think he's thinking about advanced CoC and power scaling lol.

Thanks both.

We know Roger and Oden have Conqueror's. Clearly Oda is being friendly here to a little child, I don't think he's thinking about advanced CoC and power scaling lol.
Oda never talks in a powerscale agenda.

This however links COC and those two attacks (advance coc is a fandom term..) which is important to note.

He could have said coa nonchalantly or mention any other character attack.