News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

J

Joy D. MADS

Thank you a lot @PuckTheGreat , did you already translation the part of Ulti though?^^

:steef::steef::steef:
Clash equal with Ashura the blade with high fighting capabiliities and also his depth of his strength and skill why Kaido made him a allstar,dude is just 28 and already have 1B!!!
Crazy hype and I hope he beat the ass of Sulong Inu soon, I hope it, Jack go though the hell, he deserve a W finally.^^
The dude is really mad and deserves the best of hype.

So Zoro confirmed only to have CoO and CoA.
Glad we agree with facts.
Zoro CoC already got confirmed by Kaido in the manga the VC will soon follow suit

The vc also states the attack Oden used to scar Oden was CoC mbued meaning that is the only way you can manage to leave a permanent scar on him. Guess who else repeated this feat:zosmug:
Even a 3 years old could deduct what that means have more respect for yourself :cheers:

Zoro CoC already got confirmed by Kaido in the manga the VC will soon follow suit

The vc also states the attack Oden used to scar Oden was CoC mbued meaning that is the only way you can manage to leave a permanent scar on him. Guess who else repeated this feat:zosmug:
Even a 3 years old could deduct what that means have more respect for yourself :cheers:
Right, cause questioning if someone have something is the same as confirming they have it.

"But go ahead prove it with facts and any canon material you can find to support your claim"
Telling me this then doing the opposite...