Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I fucking lost it. PTSD Shuyaku is too much. Disappointed that I didn't get to be Itachi, but i guess it's only to be expected when I take a break from Zoro wank.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Welcome to SBS #43!

Question:
BossYimz is a Zoro fan how have the Z boys managed to mobilize Sanji fans under them?
Answer:
Ah yes indeed, motivations of any given poster are quite complex, and just because a member might have joined a particular fandom or FC, doesn’t necessarily mean that character is their favorite. There are certain posters who ally with certain fandoms for heavily political reasons, @Reborn being a Mochikage despite being a Z Boi is a great example of this.

In the case of BossYimz, he is indeed a Zoro fan, however he long ago grew disillusioned with the excessive Zoro wank that has taken hold of the Fandom. While he still loves Zoro, he chooses to ally with the Sanji fandom as not only is he a Sanji fan himself, but he finds Sanji fans to be much more reasonable than many Zoro Wankers.

H

Haoshoku

Welcome to SBS #43!

Question:

Answer:
Ah yes indeed, motivations of any given poster are quite complex, and just because a member might have joined a particular fandom or FC, doesn’t necessarily mean that character is their favorite. There are certain posters who ally with certain fandoms for heavily political reasons, @Reborn being a Mochikage despite being a Z Boi is a great example of this.

In the case of BossYimz, he is indeed a Zoro fan, however he long ago grew disillusioned with the excessive Zoro wank that has taken hold of the Fandom. While he still loves Zoro, he chooses to ally with the Sanji fandom as not only is he a Sanji fan himself, but he finds Sanji fans to be much more reasonable than many Zoro Wankers.

That makes sense. Couldn’t have chosen a better meme character then, Death Gatling fits very well in this case if you know what I mean.