Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

What does that have to do with what I said ?
You said the one eye parallel is forced right. Well luffy sudden used Coc coated + Ryou is forced. The thing about Yamato is seem forced, before her raimei hakkei is weaker than now. Every SH fight is rushed and forced so far. Everything in onigashima seem forced to me. So, iam just telling u that not just the one eye

Rebecca, Vivi and Yamato are all Nami clones.

Oda can't draw new unique designs.

Zoro can't be related to Ushimaru. He was born in East Blue. Not grow up. It is stated he was "BORN" in East Blue.

Ushimaru couldn't magically fuck a bitch in East Blue.
Oh I also agree that he can't be blood related.

Yes Oda designs are similar but he never tried to make characters say "hey he/she look like her/him"...

That's why now that he tries to do that it feels quite forced.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh I also agree that he can't be blood related.

Yes Oda designs are similar but he never tried to make characters say "hey he/she look like her/him"...

That's why now that he tries to do that it feels quite forced.
The biggest stretch I can make is Zoro's dad being Roronoa by the last name and fucking one of the Shimotsuki whores who arrived in East Blue.

Still, I hope he has zero connection to those weaklings.

Ushimaru looks like Zoro but no retainer or samurai said a thing before last chapter
Nice writing skills there

Anyway
Only top fighters can hold yonko (using their whole arsenal) for 25+ min
Kidd with Law holding someone whose coc is too powerful to affect the whole floor
Yamato holding back the WSC
Luffy fought kaido for 30 min

These are the 4 strongest members of alliance
That COC << Tama
Luffy fought with kaido lower than 2 mins got thrown to the sea like a fucking fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.