Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wings of the PK is as relevant to powerscaling as the term "the allstars of kaido".
Agree, thats why Sanji is cooking some meals for Queen at this moment, while Zoro fights both King and Queen.
Thats what Oda intended with "wings".
King>>>>>>>Queen too right, because Zoro is fighting King now but King was trash before that, Sanji fought both and still up but it also means nothing
:gokulaugh:

Again this is addressed in my post. Having COC means you have higher potential. Yamato has higher potential than Sanji ...she already has far superior feats and portrayal.
Being called wings is not portrayal
Did Yamato have better potential than Zoro 10 chapters back? I already explained that Zoro/Sanji will get CoC. Sanji is literally a prince and will be Top Tier.

That's not what "potential" means. You're cashing in a cheque that hasn't been signed yet.

I just reread the spoilers...unless Redon is as blind as he is thick skulled about gender crap we should hold on with the power scalling. He is ASSUMING that Yamato is using conquerors because of the lightining, but it might just be the passive type of conquerors clash like when Luffy clashed with Doffy and Chinjao

And that makes sense since she unlocked it around the same time that she was cuffed, so she probably never learned how to use it, so Zoro and Luffy are ahead of her in that regard since Zoro can use it if he goes all out and Luffy is in the process of mastering, and with Sanji's new power up we might actually have the 3 of them roughly around the same level:kata:

I just reread the spoilers...unless Redon is as blind as he is thick skulled about gender crap we should hold on with the power scalling. He is ASSUMING that Yamato is using conquerors because of the lightining, but it might just be the passive type of conquerors clash like when Luffy clashed with Doffy and Chinjao

And that makes sense since she unlocked it around the same time that she was cuffed, so she probably never learned how to use it, so Zoro and Luffy are ahead of her in that regard since Zoro can use it if he goes all out and Luffy is in the process of mastering, and with Sanji's new power up we might actually have the 3 of them roughly around the same level:kata:
We've already seen this.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
what's with the orange admiral again?
Didn't get the memo.
The Old Trio had primary colors(Red, Blue and Yellow), and ppl think the New Trio will have secondary colors(Green, Purple and Orange). Most people think the Orange admiral's animal will be a rat.

There's also a theory that the New Trio's personalities are combinations of the previous trio:

Sakazuki+Kuzan's personality=Issho(Moral but dedicated)

Borsalino + Kuzan's personalities =Greenbull(Dude so lazy he doesn't eat)

Sakazuki+Borsalino=Orange Rat(Scary mf).

Considering that she joins, it's her "joining" arc.
Characters always get some special hype, either by feats or character wise on the arc they join.
What I expect with all my heart, is that Yamato keeps being strong AF after she joins, and doesn't end up fighting "tobi roppos" when she was obviously supposed to fight "calamities", like Jinbei. I find it quite symbolic that Jinbei didn't fight Jack, almost as if Oda is saying that "this last spot is reserved" for Yamato later on.
Meaning that we will 95% for sure get Fantastic4(?) vs 4 Admirals. The only doubt is if Greenbull fights either Sanji or Yamato. Both make sense for the little that we know about him, lmao.
If Green bull is a zoan user then he is definitely facing Yamato

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Agree, thats why Sanji is cooking some meals for Queen at this moment, while Zoro fights both King and Queen.
Thats what Oda intended with "wings".
King>>>>>>>Queen too right, because Zoro is fighting King now but King was trash before that, Sanji fought both and still up but it also means nothing
:kaidowhat:
that simply means they are a parallel to king and queen. doesnt mean shit while powerscaling lmao.
and how does that matter? both of them aint stronger than yamato if she is coating her attacks with adv CoC at will.

A

Akagaminoproduction

How stupid you are is incredible, maybe roger dosent consider BM a bad person maybe thats why he stole the prints instead of fighting her, oh but you dumb tards think roger was scared what a dumb reach. Maybe if you want something from someone, you dont want to beat them up, there 100s of ways to do things, roger is not kaido, he seems like a nice guy. I Want something from someone il go and beat them up and take it, dosent sound like roger, you dumbasse need take CONTEXT into mind. Thats like me saying shanks stopped kaido because kaido was scared to fight shanks, do you see how stupid you sound.
Roger and WB both said those those words I am not making up my own manga here....Confrontation with Big mom is something people avoid... Also yonkos were able to hold their own against WB so they are not as weak as you are trying them to make....
Take this MCtardiness and get back to Naruto god where everything is being carried by MC and rest of character are cucks....
and yeah Kaido is not a man who reasons a lot... He didn't want a full scale war... Shanks is right up there in top tier list of his.... That 2 man party would have been eaten alive by RHP...
Secondly WB himself said he was at the top of his age and strongest and no ship can take him to next age.... That man fought roger so shut the fuck up... Man holds the title and it wasn't like Kaido where "They say / People say" is used.... Sengoku said that... Even Bugggy said roger was able to tie against WB... He used WB to hype roger... WB >=Roger... MCbois need to calm down every once in a while... we are not here for a show of power by MC

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The Old Trio had primary colors(Red, Blue and Yellow), and ppl think the New Trio will have secondary colors(Green, Purple and Orange). Most people think the Orange admiral's animal will be a rat.

There's also a theory that the New Trio's personalities are combinations of the previous trio:

Sakazuki+Kuzan's personality=Issho(Moral but dedicated)

Borsalino + Kuzan's personalities =Greenbull(Dude so lazy he doesn't eat)

Sakazuki+Borsalino=Orange Rat(Scary mf).
Oh shit.
We getting "Admiral Pariston"?
RIP SH's.

We've already seen this.

we saw the lightining but not the clash itself, and the spoilers seem to imply that we actually get to see it this time. Him being unsure probably means that its not the same type of clash as with Luffy and Kaido, where they dont touch each other, so it probably means she cant do infusion yet

Status
Not open for further replies.