Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being called wings or star is not portrayal. Those are fanciful terms which can denote anything.

Portrayal is being called "Strong" by a reputable character.
Being able to hold your own against a Yonkou.
Being able to use All three types of haki.
Being hyped.

Portrayal is not taking group photos and being called a Star:gokulaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:kayneshrug: I don't know what to say if ppl genuinely think Yamato will end up stronger than Sanji(and Zoro) by EOS.

I guarantee Yamato will be below both by the Blackbeard fights.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
KINEMON TOP TIER! HE BLOCKED A 2 HANDED KAIDO ATTACK > THUNDER BAGUA. ZOMGGG!!
no named swing with adv CoC < thunder bagua. and kinemon pretty much is dead after that. kaido literally skewered him with a sword to put him out of his misery.

Tell that to the Wings of the PK, of which Yamato isn't one. Kaido's club was literally countered by base Luffy.
wings of the PK is as relevant to powerscaling as the term "the allstars of kaido".
and you completely missed the point where luffy was coating his attacks in base with advanced CoC.

He broke his swords and Kinemon was barely moving covered in his own blood lol and since when a swing is stronger than a named attack?
no named swing with adv CoC < thunder bagua. and kinemon pretty much is dead after that. kaido literally skewered him with a sword to put him out of his misery.

wings of the PK is as relevant to powerscaling as the term "the allstars of kaido".
and you completely missed the point where luffy was coating his attacks in base with advanced CoC.
That was a 2-handed all out CoC attack. TB is a 1-handed speed blitz move. TB's main feat is speed.

Keep bullshitting yourself.

:whitepress: what nonsense is this.
Stop coping by powerscaling wings. Ones Yamato Joins, no non COC user is going to be stronger than her
CoC isn't the deal here, she couldn't have CoC but get the exactly same feats.

At this moment she is considerably stronger than Zoro and Sanji for me. And im certain this isn't going to be a thing until EOS (considering she joins)

:whitepress: what nonsense is this.
Stop coping by powerscaling wings. Ones Yamato Joins, no non COC user is going to be stronger than her
I've had to explain this 400 times, even with Kid/Law. CoC measures POTENTIAL. This is literally what Kaido said this chapter.

You don't reach your peak until your 40s/50s. Having CoC while young, doesn't automatically put you over anyone else. Ace and Doffy had CoC at 10 years old.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well theres portrayal and theres feats. Portrayal wise its pretty safe to assume that Sanj and Zoro will always be the top dogs, by whent it comes to feats its hard to say that Zoro is over Yamato(though I personally belive thats the case) and almost impossible to say that Sanji is even equal to her
Considering that she joins, it's her "joining" arc.
Characters always get some special hype, either by feats or character wise on the arc they join.
What I expect with all my heart, is that Yamato keeps being strong AF after she joins, and doesn't end up fighting "tobi roppos" when she was obviously supposed to fight "calamities", like Jinbei. I find it quite symbolic that Jinbei didn't fight Jack, almost as if Oda is saying that "this last spot is reserved" for Yamato later on.
Meaning that we will 95% for sure get Fantastic4(?) vs 4 Admirals. The only doubt is if Greenbull fights either Sanji or Yamato. Both make sense for the little that we know about him, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.