Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that Jinbei is weak, its that Yamato is too strong, based on the spoiler.
That mf can counter Kaido's thunder bagua and draw (WTF?)...
I might even put Yamato next to zoro at this point.

I guess there is a reason why Gaban is irrelevant unlike Oden
I think it means she unlocked adv COC thats why she tied with him remember when Luffy clashed with Kaido in base? anyway she will get her L soon this is like when Luffy learned adv COC
I think EOS Yamato = EOS Sanji unless the simp is not gonna beat a top tier in the final war

Oda:
" I'm gonna make all the "wings of pirate king" thing, make Sanji definitely the number 3 on the SH's, put him and Zoro as the top2 and 3 SH's facing against the top 2 and 3 of the Beast Pirates, and I'm sure people aren't gonna fight over it anymore. I'll just keep trolling the Zoro vs Sanji fandom. Surely people will take a hint and realize by now that it will always stay this way".

Yamato uses CoC.
What the fandom think:
"THE MANGA IS FILLER. YAMATO>>>SANJI"
What the even crazier fandom think:
"THE MANGA IS FILLER. YAMATO>>>>>ZORO AND SANJI"

Y'all need to take a chill pill.
Fucking author waste panels stablishing two characters as the most important pillars to carry Luffy to Pirate King, and y'all start losing grasp of stuff everytime some other character gets some hype.

But I'm still on "Team Yamato joins and makes the Monster Trio into the Fantastic Four".
:pepecafe:
Yamato makes so many people mad I love it.

the oden shenanigan is part of the character development. It will end and I dont see why people doesnt see this lol.

also relax for other pople, I am 100% sure sanji will be stronger than yamato

I do think Oden's stronger than Gaban, but that doesn't change the fact that Sanji's going to end up stronger than Yamato.

Oda's been pushing the Wings shit for a reason. Zoro and Sanji are 2 and 3, and that won't change.

Nah, ppl were saying that Sanji's permanently out of the M3.
When dumb fans realize Wing bullshit is not a Powerlevel lol

It's not that Jinbei is weak, its that Yamato is too strong, based on the spoiler.
That mf can counter Kaido's thunder bagua and draw (WTF?)...
I might even put Yamato next to zoro at this point.

I guess there is a reason why Gaban is irrelevant unlike Oden
And Raizo managed to hurt Kaido. I guess he's stronger than Sanji too.

Sanji as a Wing = Keep feeding luffy and keep him alive until he becomes the PK
Zoro as the Wings = Killing Yonkos, Carrying that puffys weak as on rooftop, fighting with 2 Yonkos etc.

Oda:
" I'm gonna make all the "wings of pirate king" thing, make Sanji definitely the number 3 on the SH's, put him and Zoro as the top2 and 3 SH's facing against the top 2 and 3 of the Beast Pirates, and I'm sure people aren't gonna fight over it anymore. I'll just keep trolling the Zoro vs Sanji fandom. Surely people will take a hint and realize by now that it will always stay this way".

Yamato uses CoC.
What the fandom think:

Fucking author waste panels stablishing two characters as the most important pillars to carry Luffy to Pirate King, and y'all start losing grasp of reality everytime some other character gets some hype.

But I'm still on "Team Yamato joins and makes the Monster Trio into the Fantastic Four".
Well theres portrayal and theres feats. Portrayal wise its pretty safe to assume that Sanj and Zoro will always be the top dogs, by whent it comes to feats its hard to say that Zoro is over Yamato(though I personally belive thats the case) and almost impossible to say that Sanji is even equal to her

Wg is basically that place you come to when you want to get into that accursed thing they call "powerscaling" I thought people would've dropped off this dbz mentality by now...but hey, people don't change, once you're a certain way it's gonna be hard to change:kata:

Well theres portrayal and theres feats. Portrayal wise its pretty safe to assume that Sanj and Zoro will always be the top dogs, by whent it comes to feats its hard to say that Zoro is over Yamato(though I personally belive thats the case) and almost impossible to say that Sanji is even equal to her
something something raid suit and awoken gene

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Robin doesn't know that Yamato exists. That is the fallacy of your argument of wings.
Ask Robin to watch the rooftop duel between Kaido and Yamato.
Then ask her if she still thinks Sanji is stronger... :seriously:
I never said that Current Sanji is above Current Yamato, I said that Sanji will eventually end up above her.

Just like Oden > Gaban, Yamato > Sanji.
It is pretty obvious if you look at both feat and protrayal.
Jinbei strong but his ceiling is pretty much capped.
Some of you have no idea what you're talking about. Zoro/Sanji are the strongest ("Wings of PK") and Jinbe is right behind. Where is Yamato?

She literally got scaled AT BEST to Jinbe during Ace's time.

Wg is basically that place you come to when you want to get into that accursed thing they call "powerscaling" I thought people would've dropped off this dbz mentality by now...but hey, people don't change, once you're a certain way it's gonna be hard to change:kata:
true true
I learn just to accept it and go in a diferent mental state inside wg lmao.

Oda:

Yamato uses CoC.
What the fandom think:

Fucking author waste panels stablishing two characters as the most important pillars to carry Luffy to Pirate King, and y'all start losing grasp of reality everytime some other character gets some hype.

Look I get where you are coming from but Yamato is actually looking stronger than both of them. She has full blown CoC an amazing devil fruit and is actually fighting the strongest character in the series on equal ground without bullshit assistant or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.