Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the facts:

Luffy> = Yamato> Kid, Law.

Law and Kid manage to keep Big Mom at 2. Yamato is almost on a par with Kaido using his most powerful form.

She used advCoc for a clash with Kaido.

Luffy took Kaido down in chapter 1010 using advCoc Luffy also used advCoc to make an advCoc clash with Kaido.

Luffy appears in front because everything he's done. It is in its basic form. Without Gear 2, 3 or 4.

This is a very important detail to remember. I don't even imagine if he uses these gears it's going to be amazing.

show me sanji s feats against kaido????
o yeah he fighting the fat dino who got 2 shoted by meme with no homies
Luffy got one shotted by that same meme lol

And sanji's feets against kaido are about to come soon, given how the crew seem to be gathering the strawhats vs kaido seem likely to happen

Zoro and sanji will obviously outshine Yamato by the end of this arc, why get so worked up about it?

Based on the facts:

Law and Kid manage to keep Big Mom at 2. Yamato is almost on a par with Kaido using his most powerful form.

Luffy took Kaido down in chapter 1010 using advCoc Luffy also used advCoc to make an advCoc clash with Kaido.

Luffy appears in front because everything he's done. It is in its basic form. Without Gear 2, 3 or 4.

This is a very important detail to remember. I don't even imagine if he uses these gears it's going to be amazing.
hard to broke you Luffy did touch kaido because wound that Zoro gave.

Even flashbacks he wearing bandages showing how much scars did damage to him

Luffy got one shotted by that same meme lol

And sanji's feets against kaido are about to come soon, given how the crew seem to be gathering the strawhats vs kaido seem likely to happen

Zoro and sanji will obviously outshine Yamato by the end of this arc, why get so worked up about it?
lmao Sanji wont even fuxking touch kaido
Btw Zoro already outshined yamato by done Oden feat while halfdead that yamato cant even imagine

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What was this?:crazwhat::crazwhat:

KID WAMATO is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
The daughter of the strongest in the world!:hope:

The randoms when the 3 samurai got out of prison called KAIDO, kaido 1v3, solo, a beast.:watchout:

Based on the facts:

Luffy and Yamato are monsters

Lmao, same comments where made about jimbei, jimbei is now closer to Franky's level than sanji's

You are just trying hard to hate on sanji and downplay him but it won't work mate, the author wants to keep that dynamic, sanji already has an incoming power up connected to his attacking power, guys just admit it, it's over sanji is literally written to be stronger than Yamato

y
Lmao, same comments where made about jimbei, jimbei is now closer to Franky's level than sanji's

You are just trying hard to hate on sanji and downplay him but it won't work mate, the author wants to keep that dynamic, sanji already has an incoming power up connected to his attacking power, guys just admit it, it's over sanji is literally written to be stronger than Yamato
yeah stronger than yamato with a mythical fruit advaced coa and coc coating :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

lmao Sanji wont even fuxking touch kaido
Btw Zoro already outshined yamato by done Oden feat while halfdead that yamato cant even imagine
"zoro won't even see kaido" same dumb arguments were made by haters, same arguments were destroyed by oda, history always repeats itself, zoro doesn't have better feats yet too, but we all know they will surpass her
Post automatically merged:

Are you sure about that? I can alr recall at least 4.
Actual Ls are loses, otherwise zoro passing out should also count as an L, just like getting damaged by apoo, and luffy......, the L in his name is just too fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.