Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not directly using it on fodder though.
She is using in her battle against Kid and Law but the fodder can't handle the amount of CoC she is letting out.

But yeah since Marineford I have no idea why people don't directly use CoC on the fodder straight away.
Yeah you’re right, I forgot she used it indirectly on fodders without trying to knock them out, which in a way makes it even more convenient it didn’t happen earlier. I wish there was an explanation because it’s really a big plot hole but Oda acts like he just expects us to not think about it.

The rock wasn't keeping them there. It was Kaido. To exit was certain death.
That’s a poor excuse, to be honest. I don’t think Ushimaru and the other two are the type of guys who would rather die from hunger in their cell than fight Kaido one last time, even if it means death.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah you’re right, I forgot she used it indirectly on fodders without trying to knock them out, which in a way makes it even more convenient it didn’t happen earlier. I wish there was an explanation because it’s really a big plot hole but Oda acts like he just expects us to not think about it.

That’s a poor excuse, to be honest. I don’t think Ushimaru and the other two are the type of guys who would rather die in their cell than fight Kaido one last time, even if it means death.
Ushimaru doesn't die until 2 years after that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean if she overpowers at least once kaido ok, but for now it's just yamato doing her best.

It's not like the others can't. I'm keep telling that any yc lvl can face kaido in 1 vs 1 for a decent time.
Overpowering is depending on the situation.

She needs to do significant damage to Kaido to be considered strong.

Her defensive feats are not that impressive too. Kaido is not going all out on her as people assume. He fucking wants her to become Shogun of New Onigashima.

Let her tank Hakai first to become relevant.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Eos Luffy=Joyboy/Nika>Roger>Sick Roger=Primebeard
EoS Sanji will equal his king of the North Blue ancestor
Stop comparing Luffy with these featless relics. Joyboy/Nika has no feats whatsover.
Haha you tried it, snuck in sick Roger like no one would noticed. SickBeard > SickRoger

Status
Not open for further replies.