Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Oden + Hyogoro + Ushimaru + other daymios Gang banged Kaido , now wano would be a free country, dumb motherfuckers
That's the entire reason he tricked Oden into not fighting him and instead embarrassing himself for years. He didn't want the country to gather together and kick his ass.

They're the real reason why the Marines are scared to enter Wano or at least were.

That's the entire reason he tricked Oden into not fighting him and instead embarrassing himself for years. He didn't want the country to gather together and kick his ass.

They're the real reason why the Marines are scared to enter Wano or at least were.
Some of the grief Oda gets is really from the story running so long that people straight up forget things.

Find an example of 子孫 that isn't direct.

Most of the time people talk about descendants, they're talking about direct. You would have to more likely specify that someone isn't direct, because that assumption would be impractical. That's likely why Stephen didn't stress it.

And seriously, you're pretty dense if you don't believe this is Oda's implication because across nearly 1000 years, Ryuma looks more like Ushimaru and Zoro than Sanji looks like Yonji.
What are you even talking about? All I said was the term direct descendant wasn't used. And that was because I misunderstood what the other person was implying.

I never even denied that Ushimaru wouldn't be from Ryuma's offsprings, offsprings, offspring.

I'm pointing out the fact that Ryuma can have multiple descendants, and Ushimaru isn't the only one.

Mihawk literally said to Yonko shanks face he aint got interest in One arm weakling

databooks said He waiting for some one stronger than shanks

thats enough for Mihawk >>> Shanks lmao

Mihawk should cut his hand then he can Par with yonko shanks 😭
lol buggy told shanks he was going to war with him does that make him equal, also like I said this was prior to 957 that actually told us when shanks became yonko

mihawk hasn’t fought anybody yonko level, if anything he ran from a fight lol

a one arm man able to go toe to toe toe with kaido and the rest and you call him weak lol

lol kaido said the shichibukai are trash when he stabbed luffys and law poster, that means mihawk is weak yeah..lol

mihawk couldn’t even reach whitebeard, got stopped by vista then crocodile…..I don’t know what you’re smoking but none of the yonkos are getting stopped by any of these people

Status
Not open for further replies.