Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacketoe too
@DarkWitch and @Kuro Ashi were the only Sanji fans who weren't downplaying Queen
I advised both my Sanji bros and my Zoro bros to get hyped about Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, but both sides made poor choices along the way acting as if Zoro or Sanji are "too good" for one or the other, and downplaying them, when they're in fact both monsters that only Zoro and Sanji can deal with among the SH's, other than Luffy obviously :kayneshrug:

It's not about being narrow minded. There is a lot of things I can look past, but there is one blaring situation in all of this that just doesn't seem remotely plausible, and that is how Zoro and his Mother sailed across the most dangerous sea in the World to end up in East Blue. We already know that the people of Wano have no navigation skills. The fact that one group managed to do it on their own was a miracle, and even then it took them over a year to reach East Blue, and that was with there being capable samurai on their ship.

You guys are acting like sailing from Wano to East Blue is supposed to be some walk in the park.
Proving my point. You can't get past some walled logic you placed on the story to meet your own opinions.

Its fine... my reasoning lies on fact that Luffy went down earlier than Yamato while she broke her ceiling of being below Kaido...
but even if you put luffy above him no worries....
but I saw some part of every fandom hating her for her strength....
People dont realize how bad it was for her to be beaten everyday by a man who she hated most while the same person was her father
Imagine u been hater by your Father like Sanji and Her, the differences are Sanji's father was making experimenters on him while in Yamatos case he wanted her to die.

It's not about being narrow minded. There is a lot of things I can look past, but there is one blaring situation in all of this that just doesn't seem remotely plausible, and that is how Zoro and his Mother sailed across the most dangerous sea in the World to end up in East Blue. We already know that the people of Wano have no navigation skills. The fact that one group managed to do it on their own was a miracle, and even then it took them over a year to reach East Blue, and that was with there being capable samurai on their ship.

You guys are acting like sailing from Wano to East Blue is supposed to be some walk in the park.
A cat and dog that completely hated each other made it back to a giant elephant.

Proving my point. You can't get past some walled logic you placed on the story to meet your own opinions.
Just going with the flow of the context of the story. Do I think it's absolutely impossible for Ushimaru to be Zoro's dad? Of course not. But highly improbable, given everything we know. You guys are acting like its set in stone, and there is no other option though, yet call me narrow-minded.

How many times do we go through this with Oda that the most obvious choice, is usually the wrong one. Him paralleling Zoro and Ushimaru to this degree was clearly going to spark those "Ushimaru is Zoro's dad" debates. Oda knows that. But the question is, does he want everyone to know Ushimaru is Zoro's dad, before he reveals it? Or does he just want people to think he is, before he comes out of left field with something completely different.

Last edited:
This thread still going? Damn, random thought, sanji'll be YC1+ (maybe YC1++, still not as strong as an emperor) EOS, just what i think, and as for zoro and luffy, well, they're pretty strong already, so i can only imagine them at EOS, which is not so far off tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.