Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second part of the color spread looking beautiful, although a little more standard like a typical Strawhat spread. Love the Roger in the sky, the Franky-Kid super punk high five, and Sanji's leg actually black for once. The best part is Oda hiding all his shame with a tiny little Woop Slap in the back.
Godsopp here to end this war.:endthis:Interesting to see the aftermath of the Tobiroppo fights with Robin out of it from overexerting herself, but Jinbe who took Who's Who's fangs to the face is fighting with nothing more than scuff marks. Usopp bragging about his Shanks-level haki and taking down two dinos is not only more CoC foreshadowing, it may actually have consequences for his post-Wano bounty. Due to the Vivre Cards, we can speculate knowing all the grunt bounties before the arc even concludes.

Food, weapons, Kaido's beaten and tied up daughter. What could be better?:yasu: Yamato's life really is just a sick game to Kai-flamindo. Prisoners Ushimaru, prototype Yamato and Kyoshiro The Dad having a reverse Luffy/Tama moment with Yamato is cute, but they sign their own death warrants by reading Oden's book of spoilers. Ushimaru with the 40-year old Zoro look + the nitoryu style + the Shimotsuki clan/Koshiro dojo emblem + now TWO chapter titles should be Zoro's father. Uncle of Zoro lacks the bang. He was given the label Great Swordsman (Dai Kengou) last chapter that only Mihawk and Ryuma share, but strangely Ushimaru never left any impression for Kaido to see his identical image when fighting Zoro. We'll have to wait for Zoro to visit Ryuma's grave for Onimaru to cough up the complete family history.

Kaido and Yamato celebrate happy bonk day. Epic final spread with the baguas colliding to cap off their gritty family tussle. Hunched over hybrid Kaido with his meaty legs leaping in the air has made me grown to appreciate his form. Yamato now confirmed a CoC + advanced CoC user, telling us she remained cuffed only because she was a prisoner of her own mind. Yamato questions why Kaido is cruel and robs Wano's freedom, but Kaido doesn't have a pre-prepared villain speech and just says it's complicated. Kaido praised Oden before his death, saved Jack from defeat, called his own man Orochi a tyrant, and what kind of death he desires is a mystery. For now, he's fairly complex to break down and we still need more insight on his past experiences.

The mini-flashback slowed down the momentum of the last few chapters but I still liked the chapter overall. I expect Kaido to suffer a nasty wound before defeating Yamato at some point, though I don't see Yamato's role ending just yet.

Second part of the color spread looking beautiful, although a little more standard like a typical Strawhat spread. Love the Roger in the sky, the Franky-Kid super punk high five, and Sanji's leg actually black for once. The best part is Oda hiding all his shame with a tiny little Woop Slap in the back.
Godsopp here to end this war.:endthis:Interesting to see the aftermath of the Tobiroppo fights with Robin out of it from overexerting herself, but Jinbe who took Who's Who's fangs to the face is fighting with nothing more than scuff marks. Usopp bragging about his Shanks-level haki and taking down two dinos is not only more CoC foreshadowing, it may actually have consequences for his post-Wano bounty. Due to the Vivre Cards, we can speculate knowing all the grunt bounties before the arc even concludes.

Food, weapons, Kaido's beaten and tied up daughter. What could be better?:yasu: Yamato's life really is just a sick game to Kai-flamindo. Prisoners Ushimaru, prototype Yamato and Kyoshiro The Dad having a reverse Luffy/Tama moment with Yamato is cute, but they sign their own death warrants by reading Oden's book of spoilers. Ushimaru with the 40-year old Zoro look + the nitoryu style + the Shimotsuki clan/Koshiro dojo emblem + now TWO chapter titles should be Zoro's father. Uncle of Zoro lacks the bang. He was given the label Great Swordsman (Dai Kengou) last chapter that only Mihawk and Ryuma share, but strangely Ushimaru never left any impression for Kaido to see his identical image when fighting Zoro. We'll have to wait for Zoro to visit Ryuma's grave for Onimaru to cough up the complete family history.

Kaido and Yamato celebrate happy bonk day. Epic final spread with the baguas colliding to cap off their gritty family tussle. Hunched over hybrid Kaido with his meaty legs leaping in the air has made me grown to appreciate his form. Yamato now confirmed a CoC + advanced CoC user, telling us she remained cuffed only because she was a prisoner of her own mind. Yamato questions why Kaido is cruel and robs Wano's freedom, but Kaido doesn't have a pre-prepared villain speech and just says it's complicated. Kaido praised Oden before his death, saved Jack from defeat, called his own man Orochi a tyrant, and what kind of death he desires is a mystery. For now, he's fairly complex to break down and we still need more insight on his past experiences.

The mini-flashback slowed down the momentum of the last few chapters but I still liked the chapter overall. I expect Kaido to suffer a nasty wound before defeating Yamato at some point, though I don't see Yamato's role ending just yet.
Absolutely love your breakdown from this chapter! I love Kaidou's respond about the way the world works! You should post more often! Happy bonk day!

This Yamato chapter was hype!

Also Jinbe asking the rest of the crew who's holding off kaido when the rest of the crew have defeated all of the topi roppo could be foreshadowing the whole crew + yamato fighting Kaido to hold him off if Luffy gets beaten by Kaido again.

Did i also forget to say that the worst father of the year award goes to Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.