News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

@PuckTheGreat
Whenever you have time can you please translate this.
Along with King, Queen has been part of the Hundred Beast Pirates for 20+ years and as someone with the highest executive position in the Beast Pirates (i.e. ‘Ookanban/All Star’), he rules over the rest of his subordinates.

His characteristic features are his skinhead, sunglasses, blonde pigtail & wide~ish massive build but unlike his appearance, his true face is that of an inventor that utilizes dangerous mechanical weapons & pathogens.

With his sophisticated tech, he’s trampled upon (many a powerful warrior/tons of powerful warriors).

Also with the ‘Funk’ he exudes he reels in the plentiful members of the Beast Pirates and possesses considerable ability as a commanding officer.

I don't think it's like "so" ambiguous Ndule.
Just need official in manga announcement.

Like we all can complain bout anime but they practically reveal it already and we even have an official video saying it :

No fanboy or random account but official like Crunchyroll

And it wouldn't be a strench we just gotta remember Kyoshiro=Denjiro reveal by Toei.
Post automatically merged:

She attacked with an attack that was later revealed to be CoC linked.

Her having CoC was a given since knocking Ulti.

Anyways most are denying it due hating or not wanting their headcanons to fall apart so they will drag this theater without rest. Then when officially named they will say : " see now he has it"

Trying to justify the nonsensical debates they might have had build until the official announcement.

This can be called :
"Losers whim"
:kayneshrug:
Dont bring the anime please, that's the lowest credible source to use.
They do whatever they want even if Oda says Yea...it doesn't mean Oda really accepted what they did.

I have no problem Zoro having CoC but saying He actually got confirmed to use CoC on the roof when kaido wasn't sure and Zoro himself denied it + we had no visuals ... its a huge reach
Imagine now we don't see Zoro use CoC at all till EOs, what will you guys say? That he still couldn't master CoC or couldn't grasp he has CoC?

Wait until It becomes clear.
Cause even the VC didn't mention Yamato had CoC coz it only happened in this chapter that Oda confirms she has it.
So VC isn't really wrong to not state Zoro doesn't have CoC , that Ashura isn't adCoC attack

Yeah, Zoro boys suck, and they're annoying. I don't even feel like helping them these days if it were for mad Kuri wank which I can't stand.

Zoro doesn't have COC until proven otherwise.:goyea:
Salty coz Zoro isn't a confirmed conqueror like kata and Yamato in the manga?

Exactly, I really wanted them to talk about her Conqueror Haki usage, but I guess we’ll get some expansion of that in the manga.
This was addressed on the Big Mom vs. Page One panel where it was written that she could link her Advanced CoA to her Advanced CoC. However nothing more, but after that I do not see what we could learn more about it because for the moment she has a mastery of the highest level. Unless you're referring to her skin.

This was addressed on the Big Mom vs. Page One panel where it was written that she could link her Advanced CoA to her Advanced CoC. However nothing more, but after that I do not see what we could learn more about it because for the moment she has a mastery of the highest level. Unless you're referring to her skin.
Oh? So it did say that she had Advanced Conquerors? I didn’t see that in the post lol

D

Deleted member 83

This was addressed on the Big Mom vs. Page One panel where it was written that she could link her Advanced CoA to her Advanced CoC.
No
【Mother Mode】
She'll show a rare kindness to children under the age of ten. Being an ally doesn't save you from being attacked by her if you are an enemy to the child!!
This is what that panel is about

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Salty coz Zoro isn't a confirmed conqueror like kata and Yamato in the manga?
Not really, I acknowledged COC's importance, but I don't use COC to my advantage in arguments. I honestly don't even care if Zoro doesn't have COC.

Kaido's panel does imply he has it, but the VC seemingly doesn't mention it despite it covering the chapter in which he's noted to have used it. There is nothing wrong with accepting the official content, right?