Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe someone switched TAC and Misty. Ekko shot Misty but it blasted TAC which suggests that there was fuckery there.
if someone switched tac and misty, i would've got whom misty visited, which would mean misty visited tac, melkor and nick all at the same time? i think tac switching himself with one of melkor or nick while killing nick, seems more likely

I went for Ali after UB said LM wasn’t cult because I chose to trust then. I’m also supposed to be priority over everything according to host so I shouldn’t have been RBable. I think that super kill ate through my commute.
I said LM isnt mafia, though I wanted to fish for reactions that day and possibly push him as cult target to see if some ppl would defend him which couldve maybe gotten us the other mafia defending him and cult reacting to it (still suspecting Mel)

My 500D chess kinda rip

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Here's my tinfoil on how the Cult works.

CL can Cult up to two players. Max three players.
First player Culted becomes the Apprentice.
If CL dies, Apprentice can Cult. However, probably can't do it right away (Xlaw died D2 so Apprentice maybe didn't get conversion ability until N3).
Apprentice can add up to two players.

@Ekkologix isn't this how your Bandit Chief worked?
similar in a way
i thought what happened is

> lumine culted sm1 day 1
> lumine targeted someone for cult day 2, but she died so the culting failed, OR she died but the culting still goes through and it failed on a cult immune player (maybe rej)
> cult could not submit anything for day 3? maybe rolecrushed by mafia?
> cult used a post lumine death ability to end day 4 and convert a player

now n5 we have an unclaimed kill, which might mean cult reach their conversion limit and now get kills, or it could be a kill done by nat.

if someone switched tac and misty, i would've got whom misty visited, which would mean misty visited tac, melkor and nick all at the same time? i think tac switching himself with one of melkor or nick while killing nick, seems more likely
We don't know for sure how all those Tracker and Watcher shit work. Maybe you weren't notified of the switch. You could have literally seen TAC do whatever, but not know about what went on behind the scenes. We can't assume that you'd automatically Track of Watch all the switches. Just a theory.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
similar in a way

> lumine targeted someone for cult day 2, but she died so the culting failed, OR she died but the culting still goes through and it failed on a cult immune player (maybe rej)

now n5 we have an unclaimed kill, which might mean cult reach their conversion limit and now get kills, or it could be a kill done by nat.
n4*

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Conversive actions should occur before Destructive actions, unless otherwise stated.

Source: My Mafia senpai

similar in a way

One thing that kind of rolled in my brain as well. Didn't Wris said she gave out gifts kind of? We know she could give double abilities, but do we know if it had to be used right away? Tinfoil could say Hayumi had double actions and super killed twice, thus why he gave the message of the way he went out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Conversive actions should occur before Destructive actions, unless otherwise stated.

Source: My Mafia senpai
well, the issue is the conversion is during the day
and mafia could rolecrush someone at night and that roelcrush applies on next cycle

i feel like the roleblocks are made to counter mafia
and the rolecrushes are to counter cult

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
well, the issue is the conversion is during the day
and mafia could rolecrush someone at night and that roelcrush applies on next cycle

i feel like the roleblocks are made to counter mafia
and the rolecrushes are to counter cult
In such a case, rolecrushes would be processed before conversive actions, yes. Because despite the name, rolecrush is not a destructive action.

Status
Not open for further replies.