Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You claimed Eula, correct? Can you enlighten me on other character claims? I know Lord Melkor claimed Amber, but I may have missed others.
misty chongyun - protect
prof - benett? - commuter
TAC - never claimed, but seems fischl? flavor cop
dest - ???
dyna - ninnuang - jailor
conq - noble character - refills x shots and immune to frames. maybe barbara?
LM - amber - tracker
tpein - ??? - could reveal 1 writeup as fake?
emilia - ??? - gets random messages (not anymore?)
mel - ??? (likely paimon) - knows something about drago/aether, or is masoned with them
aether (the player) - ??? - another tracker?
underworld broker - ??? - shot ali but he survived cuz bulletproof, hinting pyro?
night raid - kaeya - miller/watcher/bus driver (holy this role tho)

I just combed my entire PM. I see something pertaining to Day 2, and so on, but nothing Day 3. I will still ask, though.
Sure, you have to try something. Coming out with half-baked flavour theories for a theme you don't know is a poor approach to that, I think. And given you treating it as confirmed fact, then I think I'm well within reason to combat it, especially when I have flavour on my side and I'm knowledgeable enough of the flavour to use it as a defence.
I dunno X. You tell me. I mean, Dragomir was active throughout that period, and a mechanic that activates 2 cycles after the original cult leader dies seems extremely arbitrary to me. In fact, it feels like you're coming up with a theory, disregarding the absurdity of said theory, and then are using that theory to push whomever you feel like. Which I obviously will have an issue with, regardless of if it pertains to me, but I'm even more likely to have an issue with it if it direclty pertains to me.
It's okay, Prof already confirmed me, so if you want to continue to lie it's just a poor reflection on you. D3 was a big day for Drago.

misty chongyun - protect
dest - ???
dyna - ninnuang - jailor
LM - amber - tracker
mel - ??? (likely paimon) - knows something about drago/aether, or is masoned with them
underworld broker - ??? - shot ali but he survived cuz bulletproof, hinting pyro?
Just look at how cleanly I've played this game. It's a beautiful thing.

:myman:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
misty chongyun - protect
dest - ???
dyna - ninnuang - jailor
LM - amber - tracker
I have a feeling that scum have been given the Knights of Favonius as fake claims. In any case, Conq, T-Pein, Emilia, Aether and Broki should all claim their characters, in my opinion. Their roles are all known, so not claiming character is remiss of Town in terms of compiling the information we have on the table.

@Underworld Broker Good to see you here, Broki. Top 3 scum reads and why, please and thank you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
dest - ???

ok you guys rly need to claim something tbh @Destroya @T-Pein™ @QueenEmilia @Melontonin @Aether @Underworld Broker

its too late into the game to allow players lurking with no claims

cult is getting powerful now

Also something that ran through my mind for the people sussing TAC. TAC also survived a kill N2 that no townie claimed, meaning that scum tried to shoot him.
I think TAC is a chance for cult or indie. TAC pushed the absolute hell out of Drago, I’m unsure if that is something cult would do or not tho since Drago’s flip would prove Lumine was bad. Just don’t like TAC lying to Town clear someone harmful lol. Regardless of reason. That meant Nat was pretty much off the table for RBs at night beyond just keeping her in the game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's okay, Prof already confirmed me, so if you want to continue to lie it's just a poor reflection on you. D3 was a big day for Drago.
Why on earth would I lie about something that is apparently easily confirmable? I ask again. How many times have we played together? You should know my competence as Scum by now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think dyna/dest/TAC are possibly cult

TAC havent revealed any flavor cop in awhile, and says his cop failed now
dyna havent revealed his jail since n1
and dest havent revealed anything

dest - ???

ok you guys rly need to claim something tbh @Destroya @T-Pein™ @QueenEmilia @Melontonin @Aether @Underworld Broker

Dude, you aren't Town leader, I am. Prof knows my role. TAC knows my role. Ratchet should know my role but he's being weird about it. Not really sure what the benefit of me claiming is because it does not prove that I'm not Culted. The only anti-town role I can be at this point is the D4 Convert and my role won't really counter that possibility.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
dest - ???

Paimon, I was the one who sent you that message 😢

Emil

Certified Memelord
we could yeet melkor today, hopefully hes last scum

then we would have to deal with a 3-man cult squad at worst which is awful given we have no leads to them

could be anything at this point like we'd have to infoil whether the conversion has some limits or there are multiple cult immune roles from both mafia or town etc.
Here's my tinfoil on how the Cult works.

CL can Cult up to two players. Max three players.
First player Culted becomes the Apprentice.
If CL dies, Apprentice can Cult. However, probably can't do it right away (Xlaw died D2 so Apprentice maybe didn't get conversion ability until N3).
Apprentice can add up to two players.

@Ekkologix isn't this how your Bandit Chief worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.