Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I repeat, I feel like scum have been given the Knights of Favonius as fake claims. The issue is Jean herself flipping as scum, I actually originally thought the Knights of Favonius were just scum outright, but Scaramouche flipping scum has shot that theory down. I would guess Rej was either converted by scum, or the narrative of this game's flavour is weaving a very specific storyline that isn't outright cannonical to the game's narrative. But this is why flavour is the weakest argument you can make in Mafia. Because while every flavour will have a vision, it's kind of hard to be able to predict exactly what the host or host(s) are aiming for with the flavour they're using.

Because Rej lied about jailing Nat when Nat seemingly caught Melkor in a lie.

Nat asked Melkor if he invested anyone.
Melkor said yes.
Nat said he’s a liar because Nat RB’d him.
Melkor said he saw Rej visit Nat.
Rej when asked about it said they jailed Nat which mean Nat couldn’t have RB’d Melkor.
But Rej didn’t have a jailing ability or a RB ability so Rej lied.
The question is why did Rej lie to defend Melkor?

ohh that makes sense then

vote lynch <melkor>

ekko is da funniest person here hes da one and only memelord

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can anyone with lore.knowledge tell me if therr is a commectiom between my role.and tobies

Im some ninguang
There is. Beidou is a Pirate, and Ningguang is basically the one upholding the law within the country that they both operate. There are pretty explicit rivalry lines drawn between the two, though also a mutual sense of respect.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
There is. Beidou is a Pirate, and Ningguang is basically the one upholding the law within the country that they both operate. There are pretty explicit rivalry lines drawn between the two, though also a mutual sense of respect.
Sooooo. Uhm does that explain why fuji got rolecrush instead of jail when visitng tobi?

Status
Not open for further replies.