Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is hard fishing at this point.

How do I know you weren't Culted D1?
im fishing yea, game is about to be solved we need to know every1 by now

well i shot misty n2 and im the only one with kill failed

doesnt proof im cult but atleast proves i still have my abilities

my passive will 100% proof im not culted tho. its better to just leave it at that

So let's look at our alive list and talk about who Juliet might have Culted.

Off the top of my head, I know me and Misty argued with Juliet D1 so probably not great candidates for a Cult. I know me, Prof, and Drago all went after Xlaw in D2 as well. I think Tpein, Aether, and Night were all inactive/newbie slots in D1 and probably not the best candidates and someone Juliet would feel comfortable with. So right off the top of my head I would say we can at least half the player list for our POE of D1 Convert.

ConquistadoR
Melontonin
TheAncientCenturion
Ekkologix
Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker
DynaMight
QueenEmilia

im fishing yea, game is about to be solved we need to know every1 by now

well i shot misty n2 and im the only one with kill failed

doesnt proof im cult but atleast proves i still have my abilities

my passive will 100% proof im not culted tho. its better to just leave it at that
Well if you think that Culted lose their abilities, I have proof I've used my abilities this day phase.

Off the top of my head, I know me and Misty argued with Juliet D1 so probably not great candidates for a Cult. I know me, Prof, and Drago all went after Xlaw in D2 as well. I think Tpein, Aether, and Night were all inactive/newbie slots in D1 and probably not the best candidates and someone Juliet would feel comfortable with. So right off the top of my head I would say we can at least half the player list for our POE of D1 Convert.

ConquistadoR
Melontonin
TheAncientCenturion
Ekkologix
Underworld Broker
DynaMight
QueenEmilia
Melkor is probably Wolf so he's out as well.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I know me and Misty argued with Juliet D1 so probably not great candidates for a Cult.
On the contrary, one can just as easily argue that would be a point supporting you being converted, as it promotes distancing, the single more important thing for a Cult to do.
I know me, Prof, and Drago all went after Xlaw in D2 as well.
This is a point in your favour, yes.
I think Tpein, Aether, and Night were all inactive/newbie slots in D1 and probably not the best candidates
At the same time, these slots tend to stick around a while, which for Cult helps, because the Cult doesn't need to control the thread, but simply survive to a point, ideally without their existance being exposed, to become nearly impossible to deal with.
and someone Juliet would feel comfortable with.
Unless you have established meta to suggest that this would matter, why even include this?
So right off the top of my head I would say we can at least half the player list for our POE of D1 Convert.
I would not.
ConquistadoR
Melontonin
TheAncientCenturion
Ekkologix
Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker
DynaMight
QueenEmilia
Why are you certain my slot wasn't converted Day 1?

ConquistadoR
Melontonin
TheAncientCenturion
Ekkologix
Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker
DynaMight
QueenEmilia
doubt emilia would be an option, she wasnt that active in d1, doubtful on conq and melkor as well due to how sus they were that phase

Status
Not open for further replies.