Questions & Mysteries What do you think will happen when Yamato meets Zoro?

Guys this is very strange but with Oda the guy that like to connect people with number well if Yamato would join as the next straw-hat she would be the eleventh member.

Guess what that number is connected with. Well Roronoa Zoro.

November stand for Shimutuki and November is Zoro birthdate is the 11.11. What even more interesting is that 11 stand for Samurai.

After chapter 1024 in which Yamato met a member of the Shimutzuki we can say that Yamato will have a special connection with Zoro (not romance but maybe deep respect)

Guys this is very strange but with Oda the guy that like to connect people with number well if Yamato would join as the next straw-hat she would be the eleventh member.

November stand for Shimutuki and November is Zoro birthdate is the 11.11. What even more interesting is that 11 stand for Samurai.

After chapter 1024 in which Yamato met a member of the Shimutzuki we can say that Yamato will have a special connection with Zoro (not romance but maybe deep respect)
I wouldn't even mind if it was romance tbh. That would make Sanji so salty. :kobeha:

Onimaru didn't recognize Zoro, so I don't know if Yamato will recognize him when she meets him for the first time, but I expect a conversation between them about Ushimaru in the arc's epilogue after Kaido has been defeated.

A

Akagaminoproduction

I dont mind Yamato x Zoro... She is strong and has a personality.....apart from "I am oden" act