Break Week Which Yonko would you join?

Which crew do you go to?

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Exactly. That's why I would join the Beast Pirates too. It's like the pirate version of "Monster Musume".

I mean, I really like the look of Totto Land, but Big Mom is too unpredictable. The Big Mom pirates also don't seem as clever when attacking Kaido's territory with just one ship. But Kaido: best girls, unique army (Gifters, Numbers), and they know how to party.
This is the moment where even the Amazons don't look as great except for the beautiful empress xd

big mom unstable godzilla with sweet fetish craving ? no thanks
kaido the drunken master with obsession with war n suicide ? the F6 n girls looks good but your leader unstable lol no thanks
BlackBread is the safest n party all day n night? count me in
Post automatically merged:

Pray you become a failed smile user instead or be prepared to have an elephant grow out of your ass
imagine elephant grow on your dick like shinchan :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Either Beast Pirates or Big Mom Pirates.

Sure Blackbeard Pirates might have some hot chicks but the rest looks ugly as shit.

Whitebeard crew could be chill but not my taste. Shanks crew however......

*Throws up*

Red Hair Pirates looks like a bunch of bandits that hasn't shower since a week.:kuzanope:

Beast Pirates have a lot of hot babes like Black Maria and her crew, Yamato, Ginrummy, Ulti, some Smiles like Speed and Solitaire.

I would probably hang out with Black Maria the most.:blush::amazing:

I might even have a chance with Yamato.:sweat::sweat:If Kaido doesn't find out and club my ass that is.:jay-he:

And if Kaido forces me to eat a Smile fruit, oh man.....

I will dip out of there faster than light.

So my choice would be Big Mom Pirates obviously. There's chocolate in Totland and y'all know I'm a huge chocolate addict. And Big Mom will guarantee your safety as long as you give a fragment of your soul to her daily which I'm totally fine with since I'm still young.

I will work my way up to become a Combatant of BMP like Tamago, and hanging out with girls like Pudding and Smoothie.:sweat:

I’m going to the Big Mom Pirates. Her crew is already my favorite excluding Pop’s. Totta Land is cool. And there’s the possibility of Big Mom hooking me up with one of her fine daughters and I become part of the family
:sanmoji::finally:
:cheers: we on the same page
Post automatically merged:

I always wanted to make smoothie & galette my wife let go I'm ready for departure :finally:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Blackbeard Pirates, to witness Shanks' and Mihawk's death.

:myman:

Then I will betray them and join Zoro crew when Blackbeards and Strawhats fight.
:cheers:
Well at this stage I would not end up shook if Blackbeard moved to kill Shanks and the others indeed. He might wish to end up chasing the last yonko once the Beast Pirates and BPM will not be games in Town anymore, that could mean a lot hehe.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Me: captain waido, our ship was sunk, and our members can't fly what now?:ronalugh:
Kaido: Hang on to something.

Me: why ?:quest:

Kaido: Why am I going to make this island my ship.

Me::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:I'm going to fuck hot girls on a flying island.

Even if RHP is included, I won't join them... They're "shady", lacks info about them, I don't know what they're up to...

I'll join BBP... Survival of the fittest, doesn't meddle with his subordinates' affairs, collects DFs, chill...