Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Who is GotNappaed anyway? He's certainly not @Chrono's alt... why did that guy decide to trash randomly on the Zoro fandom? Lol.
Nappa is not a mere mortal man. Nappa is a calamity, an apocalypse, an armageddon. :believe:

Does the tsunami that sinks islands care for what it drowns? Does the earthquake that cracks continents care for what it crumbles into debris? Does the desert that engulfs civilizations care for what it buries beneath the endless dunes?

No my friend, Nappa does not need logic, reason or motivation to do what Nappa does. There is no “why?” regarding Nappa. Nappa simply is. :getnappaed:

Last edited:
Nappa is not a mere mortal man. Nappa is a calamity, an apocalypse, an armageddon. :believe:

Does the tsunami that sinks islands care for what it drowns? Does the earthquake that cracks continents care for what it crumbles into debris? Does the desert that engulfs civilizations care for what it buries beneath the endless dunes?

No my friend, Nappa does not need logic, reason or motivation to do what Nappa does. There is no “why?” regarding Nappa. Nappa simply is. :getnappaed:
Nappa is a curse born out of pure hate for the Zoro fandom. Once a fandom is hated so much by other fandoms, a curse comes about and destroys them with pure hatred.

@Sentinel No one in fiction can beat the Grandmaster as long as our hearts claim as much. His potential is our senses/our senses
Honestly, you guys are actually quite cool if you do not overwank Zoro that much unlike a minority of the Naruto fandom. I seriously hate this laughable fandom - and if people think ISDS = Tsar Bomba is pure wank, then they should read that "Kaguya is multiversal" crap.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Frog boy got himself destroyed by a true Sanji fan. Poetic.

Lmaooooo. I loved how you handled Shu's PTSD and his broken mindset. Is there anyone (D Sanji?) who can snap him out of it?
If Major follows the OPM story
Edward Teach, the poster, would be the one to snap Shu out of it, as Saitama does to Garou when defeating him and stopping his ascension to a monster.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thank you my man lol. I’ve been wanting to do this chapter (and indeed, a follow up chapter that is soon to come) for a long time now, but the time just wasn’t right yet. Lel

With the New Year tho, I felt like this was the perfect time for these events.
Aye, it's a nice present for the holidays.

Keep up the great work.