Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, I get what you’re saying now. Cult being able to kill and convert at the same time is ridiculous tho.

It’s not totally impossible mafia got to kill two people last phase but there’s no way to know which theory happened.

Btw how do you think LM knew you visited Misty?
i didnt visit misty because TAC said the shot hit him
LM had some sort of tmi feedback, similar to how TAC is told a kill failed on him

mafia having double kills is only possible if they control someone that can kill using Ali's role. its clear they ddint do that since hayumi was the killer and shot ali, and they didnt control me cuz i wasnt told i lost a shot

these 3 mafia alone have 6 vote power, an IC, 2 rolecops, a controller, a bus driver, a framer and a janitor, immunity to roleblocks, godfather, 3 player vote silence
the roles r super stacked, i doubt there r more tbh

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
how does a dead person goes missing? you think its meaningless flavor?
That post indicates Lumine is somehow relevant to the game despite her "death"- if she was truly dead her role would have no meaning.

Only explanations are

1. She is alive, her role was redacted to keep a secret - maybe her role is passed down to someone or has a secret catch we shouldn't know

2. She is alive, somehow converted to town bcs that post says - town is too crushed to continue - meaning we should care about her

Emil

Certified Memelord
That post indicates Lumine is somehow relevant to the game despite her "death"- if she was truly dead her role would have no meaning.

Only explanations are

1. She is alive, her role was redacted to keep a secret - maybe her role is passed down to someone or has a secret catch we shouldn't know

2. She is alive, somehow converted to town bcs that post says - town is too crushed to continue - meaning we should care about her
so xlaw flip was framed?

but he claimed a rolecrushed lumine

i didnt visit misty because TAC said the shot hit him
LM had some sort of tmi feedback, similar to how TAC is told a kill failed on him

mafia having double kills is only possible if they control someone that can kill using Ali's role. its clear they ddint do that since hayumi was the killer and shot ali, and they didnt control me cuz i wasnt told i lost a shot

these 3 mafia alone have 6 vote power, an IC, 2 rolecops, a controller, a bus driver, a framer and a janitor, immunity to roleblocks, godfather, 3 player vote silence
the roles r super stacked, i doubt there r more tbh
I agree with everything you’re saying except I can’t figure out how LM knew you meant to target Misty even with TMI.

Only explanations are

Apprentice becoming Lumine after Lumine's death could make sense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I agree with everything you’re saying except I can’t figure out how LM knew you meant to target Misty even with TMI.
feedback tmi
idk how flower does it this game tbh
its like i didnt expect TAC to know he got shot either

it seems players are told if their bus drives work or if kills failed on them

ToS style

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually have no idea, that spooked me out and had me believe LM as tracker
but since TAC was the one shot it was clear i didnt even visit misty

The LM/Ekko stuff really only makes sense to me if Ali took control of Ekko to make him attack Misty, whom Ekko just so happens was going to attack anyway. And NR switched TAC & Misty but didn’t say anything even though they were there when we were talking about it.

But then there is Aether seeing TAC visit 3 people. That only makes sense if Misty was trying to visit 3 people but Misty says all they did was use their shield on themselves. No Town has claimed redirecting Aether. That 3 people ability looks like LM’s ability he has. Which would suggest maybe Aether visited LM. But TAC couldn’t be BD’d with Misty and LM at the same time.

I don’t see any way to make everything make sense.

The LM/Ekko stuff really only makes sense to me if Ali took control of Ekko to make him attack Misty, whom Ekko just so happens was going to attack anyway. And NR switched TAC & Misty but didn’t say anything even though they were there when we were talking about it.

But then there is Aether seeing TAC visit 3 people. That only makes sense if Misty was trying to visit 3 people but Misty says all they did was use their shield on themselves. No Town has claimed redirecting Aether. That 3 people ability looks like LM’s ability he has. Which would suggest maybe Aether visited LM. But TAC couldn’t be BD’d with Misty and LM at the same time.

I don’t see any way to make everything make sense.
I wouldn't try to worry about it too much, honestly. You can Commute Ekko at night if you really feel like he's Wolf.

I wouldn't try to worry about it too much, honestly. You can Commute Ekko at night if you really feel like he's Wolf.
I just can’t make all the pieces fit lol, and that’s pretty frustrating. It really doesn’t make any sense for there to be 4 wolves either so idk. But it’s not as important as finding the converter rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.