Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am saying there is a possibility that melkor used it on xlaw/juliet to make them flip cult and we are actually dealing with cultfia, what do you think?
its like 9/10 times better to make it flip town no?

that way we will vig drago or lynch him next day

why wud they make a mafia flip cult i dont get it

even if it was cultafia, its still the same thing, same players. wasting a powerful 1 shot for that is useless

Emil

Certified Memelord
:laughmoji:

I am an invest,
Obviously.
what do you mean by "we cant confirm?
you are scummy AF for trying to keep rej alive.
I am currently checking the Juliet flip post.
trying to keep IC alive because i dont belive a random message
:laughmoji:

bastard game lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Aether Not going to claim what I did last Night just yet, because I am waiting on information from someone, but I can just say it if you'd rather me do so.

@Destroya As per last Day Phase, you'll recall that my suggestion was that Night Raid was the final scum member. Obviously, that cannot be the case now, but having re-evaluated it I think it could be Ekkologix. His flavour claim, Eula, being Cult-immune doesn't make a lot of sense, because why out of every player in the game would a minor, fairly irrelevant character be immune to the Cult? Being Mafia automatically makes one immune, though, so I could see him just being scum, which would also resolve the number of Cryo-character claims in the game, as we know Kaeya was Town and I believe Emi is also Town (her character, Diona, is the propriatess of a tavern, so her receiving messages makes some degree of flavour sense in that, as the propriatess of a tavern, she would naturally be in a position to hear rumours (speaking of, @QueenEmilia do you have any more messages?), which leaves just Conq and Ekko. The issue with this line of thinking from me is there is no guarantee scum is present within the Cryo claims, so it's really only an aside to other, more congruent reasoning to back Ekkologix being scum.

As for whom the first recruit was, I'm not going to pretend like I have an idea. I haven't finished reading Day 1, in fact there is still a lot of it I haven't read, and so I would have to defer to those more in the know than I about whomever is likely. I will say, in my notes I had Juliet down as scum while reading before I subbed in, because my understanding is she has a very low level scum play meta wherein she simply is inactive and non-commital as scum. And if I can discern that from one game of her playing scum, I expect several others can, so I would look Day 2 at any WorstGen-regular who was defending Juliet in any capacity.

its like 9/10 times better to make it flip town no?

that way we will vig drago or lynch him next day

why wud they make a mafia flip cult i dont get it

even if it was cultafia, its still the same thing, same players. wasting a powerful 1 shot for that is useless
I’m not ready to jump on board that theory but it’s definitely better to make Xlaw flip cult than town. If Xlaw flips Town then we vig Drago and it’s done. If Xlaw flips mafia we spend multiple days totally barking up the wrong tree looking for a cult that doesn’t exist and never finding it. That’s better than one dead town.

However, this theory basically either requires cultafia starting with 4 members (Ali, LM, Culter, & Lumine) or Lumine/Xlaw was always Town and both twins were Town. Either scenario is pretty unlikely.

As for whom the first recruit was, I'm not going to pretend like I have an idea. I haven't finished reading Day 1, in fact there is still a lot of it I haven't read, and so I would have to defer to those more in the know than I about whomever is likely. I will say, in my notes I had Juliet down as scum while reading before I subbed in, because my understanding is she has a very low level scum play meta wherein she simply is inactive and non-commital as scum. And if I can discern that from one game of her playing scum, I expect several others can, so I would look Day 2 at any WorstGen-regular who was defending Juliet in any capacity.
Unfortunately I don’t remember seeing anybody who actually defended Juliet/Xlaw during my D2 reread. At best you have people who avoided the subject.

Ratchet

Tell me, what point is there of an investigative role, who, by Day 6, has yet to share crucial information such as the nature of the investigation, or any results bar Night 2, and otherwise isn't fulfilling their win con by providing the town with information? I hope this is merely stubborness, but even so, your current stance is sub-optimal and anti-town.
Unfortunately I don’t remember seeing anybody who actually defended Juliet/Xlaw during my D2 reread. At best you have people who avoided the subject.
Avoiding the subject would count just as much for this, yes.

Ratchet

Ratchet and Ekkologix
they know they cant take me out at night so they are trying to get some sus on me.
lame strat tbh.
As most people will tell you, I'm quite careful with my wording. Have I said that I'm suspicious of you, even once? On the contrary, I characterised your refusal to claim more information as "stubborn", rather than "suspicious", or "scummy". Anyone reading that post of mine should be able to take from it that I'm trying to convince you rather than demanding you claim or else risk the pressure of a lynch. And at the start of the Day Phase, I requested three players, of which you are one, to claim their character. Two of them have complied without question, so your refusal is yet more unhelpfullness. There is no value to withholding your information at this point, and if you disagree I am happy to discuss that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.