Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
alright, whats the idea behind blocking tpein who claimed to be the cult investigator instead of night raid, your strongest scum suspect, it just doesnt make sense. also i dont follow why host would confirm to you personally instead of anyone else or in the thread? nor do i understand how you can come to the conclusion that not blocking night raid will somehow allow you to figure out that scum faction has been eliminated, or even the idea/relevance behind figuring out if the scum faction is been eliminated just by blocking. if you are automatically assuming night is scum here because of your speculation of kill being failed due to the block, its still better to block the scum from kills, unless you wanted there to be a kill. i just dont get how blocking a cult investigator claim is a better idea than blocking your most sus player.

earlier you were theorizing that we were dealing with a singular scum faction instead of cult, but here you wanted to block the most unlikely to be mafia, just doesnt add up. tbh, cult could very well kill at night as well, a kill going off shouldnt automatically concludes that mafia is still alive. personally i am open to any side of the argument but your action looks suspicious tbh. like literally you couldve gone for the possible d1 converts that i and some other has narrowed down.
I explained my reason in that post. You either agree with it, or you don't, but don't act like I haven't explained it. And like I said, I had blocked Melkor the Night before, so unless the Cult can kill multiple Nights and recruit the following Day, I'm not subscribing to the idea that it came from Cult.
Why the hell would you try to block our only weapon against cult???

Slowly but surely I am buying Destroya's push
I think the idea in a game such as this the Town only has one weapon against the Cult to be ludicrous, quite frankly. It's way too dependent on things going right and I don't believe the game would be designed assuming a good or best case scenario for the Town.

Ratchet

@Ratchet drago seemed to know stuff about mel role. like in mason or something. do u know anything?
I've explained all there is to explain on this, so I don't know why you're asking me to repeat myself. Mel claims Mason, is Paimon, and can send messages to other players. This ability was at least present when you got your message, because Drago is the one who came up with it.

I explained my reason in that post. You either agree with it, or you don't, but don't act like I haven't explained it. And like I said, I had blocked Melkor the Night before, so unless the Cult can kill multiple Nights and recruit the following Day, I'm not subscribing to the idea that it came from Cult.
I think the idea in a game such as this the Town only has one weapon against the Cult to be ludicrous, quite frankly. It's way too dependent on things going right and I don't believe the game would be designed assuming a good or best case scenario for the Town.
He is our best shot tho, by far.
What do we have on cult so far? Nothing it feels

Unvote

Vote lynch TAC

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've explained all there is to explain on this, so I don't know why you're asking me to repeat myself. Mel claims Mason, is Paimon, and can send messages to other players. This ability was at least present when you got your message, because Drago is the one who came up with it.
i don't understand. is she mason with anyone or not? she claimed message is her only ability

Ratchet

He is our best shot tho, by far.
What do we have on cult so far? Nothing it feels

Unvote

Vote lynch TAC
Sure, if you take everythng at face value. Honestly, I don't think I buy T-Pein's role as a "Cult Investigator", because his investigation allegedly worked against Rej, who wasn't a member of the Cult, and flavour-wise no one makes sense as an investigator that only works against the Abyss, unless it's like Dainslief or something, who I suspected would be more allied with Lumine...

Sure, if you take everythng at face value. Honestly, I don't think I buy T-Pein's role as a "Cult Investigator", because his investigation allegedly worked against Rej, who wasn't a member of the Cult, and flavour-wise no one makes sense as an investigator that only works against the Abyss, unless it's like Dainslief or something, who I suspected would be more allied with Lumine...
He said that was a one shot check of write up. Which makes sense in a game with wu manipulation

Ratchet

i don't understand. is she mason with anyone or not? she claimed message is her only ability
Yes... me...
i dont think u can roleblock a bus driver btw. he can just move ur roleblock elsewhere
I've already explained this, too. Busdriver, like roleblocker, is a tier 1 action. As such, it is resolved according to tier 1 action resolution. Which, to restate:
"If a Tier 1 action affects another Tier 1 action, the Tier 1 action doing the "affecting" (in this case, a Roleblocker blocking a Busdriver) will resolve before the action that is "affected" (the Busdriver). The exception to this is if the Tier 1 action that is affected is self-targeting, in which case, it will resolve before the action that is affecting it."

Here are two examples:

Player A is a Roleblocker
Player B is a Busdriver
Player C is a Doctor
Player D is a Vigilante

Player A blocks Player B
Player B swaps Player C and Player D
Player C protects Player D
Player D kills Player C

It would resolve as such:

Player B's action to swap Player C and D will fail, because Player A's action resolves before Player B's.
Player D is protected by Player C.
Player C is killed by Player D.

Example 2:

Player B is a Busdriver
Player C is a Doctor
Player D is a Vigilante

Player A blocks Player B
Player B swaps Player B and Player C
Player C protects Player A
Player D kills Player A

Player B's action to swap Player B and Player C would work, because as per Cross-Tier 1 action resolution, them self-targeting will have them resolve before Player A's action.
Player A's roleblock will be redirected to Player C
Player C is blocked by Player A
Player D kills Player A

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes... me...
I've already explained this, too. Busdriver, like roleblocker, is a tier 1 action. As such, it is resolved according to tier 1 action resolution. Which, to restate:
"If a Tier 1 action affects another Tier 1 action, the Tier 1 action doing the "affecting" (in this case, a Roleblocker blocking a Busdriver) will resolve before the action that is "affected" (the Busdriver). The exception to this is if the Tier 1 action that is affected is self-targeting, in which case, it will resolve before the action that is affecting it."

Here are two examples:

Player B is a Busdriver
Player C is a Doctor
Player D is a Vigilante

Player A blocks Player B
Player B swaps Player C and Player D
Player C protects Player D
Player D kills Player C

Player B's action to swap Player C and D will fail, because Player A's action resolves before Player B's.
Player D is protected by Player C.
Player C is killed by Player D.

Example 2:

Player B is a Busdriver
Player C is a Doctor
Player D is a Vigilante

Player A blocks Player B
Player B swaps Player B and Player C
Player C protects Player A
Player D kills Player A

Player B's action to swap Player B and Player C would work, because as per Cross-Tier 1 action resolution, them self-targeting will have them resolve before Player A's action.
Player A's roleblock will be redirected to Player C
Player C is blocked by Player A
Player D kills Player A
yea thats what i just said u cant role block a bus driver. i was refering to a self bus driver.

he likely sent ur roleblock elsewhere

since when did drago has a roleblock too. thats nuts man

Status
Not open for further replies.