Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing a fire related hint, most people think about Sanji or King and most probably they are right. However, there is a small possibility that it is about Luffy. My predictions are long shot but I will try to rationalize them.

We know the Red attacks of Luffy which we see after Ace's death and there are theories that it is the inherited will of Ace. Whenever people ,who Luffy care, are threatened, we see Red attacks that are flaming punches.

After the latest chapters, a possibility of Sanji's connection to Lunarian tribe came into the light. As Oda and Sanji pointed, Sanji's flames are related to his passion i.e. strong emotions, which I think does not contradict with the Lunarian theory since it may be a method to activate the fire ability.

Luffy's Red attacks are also filled with emotion as we saw the flashbacks before the Red Roc attack. Of course I cannot make any connection with Luffy and Lunarians but hey, regular humans cannot create fire! So maybe there is an intersection point about Lunarians and Luffy's fire generation techniques, except for genetical reasons.

Regardless, after Red Roc puts him to ground and shakes him, Kaido dodged the other Red attack of Luffy as you can see in this panel:
Sorry if I missed but after that point, Kaido did not dodge any of Luffy's attack (don't know about off-screened fight). After that Luffy managed CoC coating and fought toe to toe with Kaido, until he didn't. Kaido made an important point after the fight:
Kaido acknowledged Luffy's ability to use CoC but found his technique inadequate. "What was it again, Gomu Gomu no...?" quote probably means Kaido evaluating his devil fruit as a whole but it may also hint that Luffy was about to use a new technique before his haki/energy gave out.

Hence, we may see advanced Red attacks combined with G4 and CoC after Luffy's return to Rooftop. A full-body flaming Luffy would be cool to see.

i could but i dont want to end up like 106

:smoothy:

I have a church of followers i need to protect. And Chopper.
106 is in jail?
Damn rip

Sad thing is no one in the fandom will care about them but just replace them with another provider.
Life as a provider sucks and is not worth it risking your actual real life for this.

Yeah for 3 months straight he was whining Sanji will join the rooftop + chrono joined when sanji fans started thinking sanji will join luffy before zoro because this

Hey atleast he'll be in the strawhats vs kaido fight, the whole crew is gathering because the fire is spreading too fast, so a 10 v 1 could happen

Wano is the post ts version of thriller bark, there's been dozens of call backs ever since wano started

Status
Not open for further replies.