Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah 90% of what sanji does is mid, every 300 chapters maybe he does something interesting
If I was a sanji fan i would set the bar very low
Its not about feats, but predictions, don't act like you thought Zoro would never be placed to fight side by side with Sanji again, "rooftop level", "one shot Calamities" and shit like that.

To end with a mummy gag, magic Elixir, and being called "wings" and "stars", shows how much wrong you all were about most of these things.

Now lets pray for ZKK happening right:kawak:

Maybe, but the shoulder alone makes it look messed up, it's like she straight up broke it, given how sanji's forearm was not visible and how the anime made that scene, it's more probable that sanji being sanji tried to hold Nami and get her away
If oda wanted to show sanji protecting nami he would, just like kanjuros attack that he blocked

He ran from Page One, Okamas, Drake, Gifters, Black Maria, Big Mom, Big Moms crew, and king lmfao

His timeskip powerups have been run, hide, and fly away LMFAOOOOOOO
He ran to not mess up a plan, he ran from big mom to save luffy, he didn't run from king, he straight up fought him and queen to protect zoro

If the logic running to protect someone=being a coward, then zoro running away with luffy from gifters and apoo means they're both cowards, which sounds dumb

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Bro the shoulder doesn't seem right, literally speaking it looks like she broke it, if the arm is hers then oda really messed up that drawing
oden is 12 ft tall. zoro is 6 ft tall. and zoro is using the same sword that was made for someone the size of oden to use without it obviously being too big for him.

oda doesnt care about sizes/accuracy that much lmao

He ran to not mess up a plan, he ran from big mom to save luffy, he didn't run from king, he straight up fought him and king to protect zoro

If the logic running to protect someone=being a coward, then zoro running away with luffy from gifters and apoo means they're both cowards, which sounds dumb
You just said he doesn’t run lmfao
I just proved all he does is run :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.