Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How about the actual fucking CL? You think Tpein is our CL?
Firstly, I've seen nothing to suggest that T-Pein couldn't have been the first one recruited by Juliet, and if he is in fact Dainslief, I could even argue he started with her. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, what value is there is blocking a recruit that occurs during the Day, with a Night Phase action?
And still don't get why you wouldn't attempt to RB wolves if you believe they're still alive. Seems like you were just trying to prove your ability.
Well, I explained this before. Night 4, I blocked Melkor, who was supposed to be the last Mafia player, and yet 3 kills occured. Day 5, I suggested that this may indicate that there is in fact a fourth Mafiosi. Going into Night 5, with Melkor flipping scum, my main scum read for that fourth Mafia was Night Raid purely based on the flavour claimed. However, had I blocked Night Raid, and no kill occured, it may indicate that he is the fourth scum member, or it could indicate that there is no scum. In short, it tells us nothing. So in order to establish the presence of an extra kill, I had to target someone I felt wary of, but had little to no chance of being Mafia-flavoured scum.

Firstly, I've seen nothing to suggest that T-Pein couldn't have been the first one recruited by Juliet, and if he is in fact Dainslief, I could even argue he started with her. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, what value is there is blocking a recruit that occurs during the Day, with a Night Phase action?
Well, I explained this before. Night 4, I blocked Melkor, who was supposed to be the last Mafia player, and yet 3 kills occured. Day 5, I suggested that this may indicate that there is in fact a fourth Mafiosi. Going into Night 5, with Melkor flipping scum, my main scum read for that fourth Mafia was Night Raid purely based on the flavour claimed. However, had I blocked Night Raid, and no kill occured, it may indicate that he is the fourth scum member, or it could indicate that there is no scum. In short, it tells us nothing. So in order to establish the presence of an extra kill, I had to target someone I felt wary of, but had little to no chance of being Mafia-flavoured scum.
Tpein literally subbed in for someone who was new to the forum and new to Mafia and clearly didn't know what they were doing and expressed that they didn't want to play. They then left the forum completely. Is this the best person to Cult as your Apprentice?

"Guys I didn't want to RB the last Mafia, even though I believe there's still Mafia, because it actually wouldn't confirm Mafia, so I RB'd the claimed Cult Invest".
This really makes me worried too lol. I don't even know why ppl would block him like that lol

Tac is a solid lynch i think, I sure hope to god he flips cult

If you sincerely believe that there's still a Wolf left, and you sincerely believe that it's Night Raid, why not sincerely RB that person then despite it might not confirm wolves remain? That's what day is for, to make your case against someone. Seems pretty convenient that Night was the kill and Ratchet didn't have to come into the thread and push Night for being Wolf because no one would have believed that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you sincerely believe that there's still a Wolf left, and you sincerely believe that it's Night Raid, why not sincerely RB that person then despite it might not confirm wolves remain? That's what day is for, to make your case against someone. Seems pretty convenient that Night was the kill and Ratchet didn't have to come into the thread and push Night for being Wolf because no one would have believed that.
exactly.
ratchet seems to be causing so much chaos to hide his slips behind flavour lol.
he should probably get vig'd or should be the next lynch imo.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can someone update me please I’m too lazy to read lol
Why are you voting if you're not updated? Anyways, Rhea replaced Mel, who subbed out. Rhea claims to be Paimon, a Masonic Talker. "Masonic" means a player that is paired with at least one other player, and can communicate with them outside of the game thread. Masons are not required to share alignment. In this case, the Mason partner is me. Talker refers to a role that can communicate with another player outside of the thread for one cycle. As the claimed version of this ability can allegedly only work one message each way, this is a heavily restricted version of said ability. Nothing further has been claimed.

I claimed to have blocked T-Pein, Night 5. T-Pein has so far neither confirmed nor denied this. I also argue that the existance of a kill indicates that there is still one Mafia member left, but so far this has been dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

T-Pein appears to have regained a one-shot he already used, but it's not clear where he gained that from.

Everything else has been, more or less, the status quo. There isn't much that can be summarised, though it's worth reading all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.